Best Textbook For AQA A Level Maths

Watch
Shav-UK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What do you think is the best textbook to buy for AQA A Level Maths, especially if your teachers aren't particularly good and so you have to self-learn a lot of the course by yourself???

Extra: Do you think a revision guide for AQA A Level Maths is also useful to have, in addition to a textbook?? If so, which one would you recommend?
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Shav-UK)
What do you think is the best textbook to buy for AQA A Level Maths, especially if your teachers aren't particularly good and so you have to self-learn a lot of the course by yourself???

Extra: Do you think a revision guide for AQA A Level Maths is also useful to have, in addition to a textbook?? If so, which one would you recommend?
This is a GREAT textbook: https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Level-M...maths+textbook
You could definitely self-teach with it as it's what i'm doing and I managed to get an A at AS (internal exams).
I'd recommend the CGP revision guide to use with the textbook; it is very understandable and has good examples.
Shav-UK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Grade A)
This is a GREAT textbook: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...0&postcount=32
You could definitely self-teach with it as it's what i'm doing and I managed to get an A at AS (internal exams).
I'd recommend the CGP revision guide to use with the textbook; it is very understandable and has good examples.
Sorry but I can't see the textbook you are recommending!? Could you please tell me the name of it?
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Shav-UK)
Sorry but I can't see the textbook you are recommending!? Could you please tell me the name of it?
Sorry, I put the wrong link
I've edited the previous post so the proper link will show now.
Obliviously
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd also recommend the CGP one + a lot of practise with past papers
haera
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Obliviously)
I'd also recommend the CGP one + a lot of practise with past papers
Link?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (264)
56.53%
I don't have everything I need (203)
43.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed