shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Over the past two months, we've been asking you to share your brilliant business ideas.

The prize? A brand new 13-inch MacBook Pro.

We had bundles of entries, all of which were judged by a panel of experts from The University of Law Business School. Now it's your turn to vote.

Check out the shortlist and vote for the the business idea that will win one lucky TSR reader a MacBook Pro.
13wilshawc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think that every idea is alright because that is there opinion x
harryleavey
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  SeniorSkills.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  473.8 KB

My idea 'SeniorSkills' made it into the top 5! YAY! Please vote for SeniorSkills: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...-business-idea
Aoife Keady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cropsafe gets my vote, very impressive that such a huge difference could be made.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Where is everyone @ ????? I need your unpatented ideas pls x

Huge fan of idea number 2, biggest concern is with health and safety. We all want to be comfortable with what we eat, how can hygiene and correct cooking methods be assured?

Also a big fan of seniorskills, in theory this could work however old people aren’t fast to jump onto technology and this could mean a slow startup and since they don’t jump onto trends you wouldn’t see a “boom” like most popular apps have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (518)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (634)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed