Sims Fans

Watch
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Are there any fans of the Sims series? We need to talk about the Sims 4, and how trashy it is in comparison to the others. 😭
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
Are there any fans of the Sims series? We need to talk about the Sims 4, and how trashy it is in comparison to the others. 😭
Definitely feels like a huge leap back from The Sims 3... it was pretty much Sims 1 with better graphics on release, though expansions have improved it somewhat (for those willing to pay for them).

One thing I will say in its defense though: best 'Create a Sim' mode of the franchise, in terms of customization and clothing options. Just a shame that it isn't more fun to play after you've made them. :moon:
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Never played anything other than the sims 4 but I enjoy it

I will sometimes just make random people (and cats... ) in create a sim but then don't play them lmao

Spoiler:
Show

But you know, it's made by ea.

Sims 4 - sims sold separately

username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
OH MY GOD AngryJellyfish YOU GOT ME MY NEXT GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nmys
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I actually haven't played Sims 4 yet but was thinking of getting it soon. However, if it's that bad then maybe I'll just stick to Sims 3 :argh: What's wrong with Sims 4?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Then there was that time when TSR was like, 'free Sims 4 expansion for you if you'll review it here'. Wasn't going to say no to that. :laugh:

(Original post by Bill Nye)
OH MY GOD AngryJellyfish YOU GOT ME MY NEXT GEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to be of assistance. :five:
icygrl
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yea! sims 2 and sims 3 are best. sims 3 is best imo.

sims 4 is so bad. worst game ever.

2/10

highly dont recommend SAVE UR COINS SIS DONT BUY IT! biggest gaming let down in history- nah biggest LETDOWN in history SMHH

Spoiler:
Show
ok maybe it's not the worst game ever nor the biggest let down in history but it's only best for cas not gameplay
Last edited by icygrl; 9 months ago
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nmys)
I actually haven't played Sims 4 yet but was thinking of getting it soon. However, if it's that bad then maybe I'll just stick to Sims 3 :argh: What's wrong with Sims 4?
Stripped back features, big time. There's SO much more to do in Sims 3, even without expansions. :sadnod: Though Sims 4 is better now than it was when it was first launched, thanks to patches and updates... it didn't even have swimming pools or ghosts at first!
kate-Bush
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
am i the only one who actually loves sims 4?? feel like they've added lots more detail (to what you can do to the sim in terms of customisation & aspirations)
lalliboo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
SIMS 4 IS ACTUALLY THE WORST. Sims 3 has way more value for money. I have sims 4 and prices they are charging for game packs are a rip off! Cats and dogs was a joke. Like then to get the good stuff you had to pay more money to get the game pack!!
If they made an updated version of sims 3 with better graphics and more up to date clothing I would buy it in a heartbeat!!
I get so bored playing the sims 4, I make a sim but there is nothing to do with them after a while. Literally no variation.
Nmys
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kiki213)
yea! sims 2 and sims 3 are best. sims 3 is best imo.

sims 4 is so bad. worst game ever.

2/10

highly dont recommend SAVE UR COINS SIS DONT BUY IT! biggest gaming let down in history- nah biggest LETDOWN in history SMHH
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Stripped back features, big time. There's SO much more to do in Sims 3, even without expansions. :sadnod: Though Sims 4 is better now than it was when it was first launched, thanks to patches and updates... it didn't even have swimming pools or ghosts at first!
Whaat, so when y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶S̶i̶m̶s̶ your Sims die they don't turn into ghosts, they just disappear? They probably just wanted us to shell out on expansion packs tbh. Wow I really won't bother then LOL Sims 3 ftw
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sims 4 is so small, every lot is on it’s own which makes it all seem very small. Vampires were done excellently in Sims 4 but with everything else it is so much worse to the Sims 3.
Ratchet Hoe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by lalliboo)
SIMS 4 IS ACTUALLY THE WORST. Sims 3 has way more value for money. I have sims 4 and prices they are charging for game packs are a rip off! Cats and dogs was a joke. Like then to get the good stuff you had to pay more money to get the game pack!!
If they made an updated version of sims 3 with better graphics and more up to date clothing I would buy it in a heartbeat!!
I get so bored playing the sims 4, I make a sim but there is nothing to do with them after a while. Literally no variation.
Teaaaaa! They also made a house pet stuff pack, which was with pets in the sims 1/2/3, so they made an expansion pack for an expansion pack...
lalliboo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Teaaaaa! They also made a house pet stuff pack, which was with pets in the sims 1/2/3, so they made an expansion pack for an expansion pack...
It's just ridiculous, it's like as time goes on less stuff goes into each expansion pack and you have to buy more game packs to get all of the decent content. I don't have the money for it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.63%
No (47)
21.56%
Not sure (41)
18.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed