The Student Room Group

quick a level politics question...

just wondering if i would be better off buying the textbook or the revision guide. which is more useful at AS level? i was told that a revision guide is fine but im still unsure.

lol ive never been to this sub forum on tsr
Original post by rainclouds-
just wondering if i would be better off buying the textbook or the revision guide. which is more useful at AS level? i was told that a revision guide is fine but im still unsure.

lol ive never been to this sub forum on tsr
It's not a well-known TSR sub is it?:tongue:

Personally I wouldn't bother investing much money into an AS level if you're planning on doing the A Level anyway, since the AS no longer has any influence on your actual A Level. If you do still want to buy something then it depends what you're using in class. If you're having lessons delivered using the textbook then don't buy it, and go for the revision guide.
Original post by 04MR17
It's not a well-known TSR sub is it?:tongue:

Personally I wouldn't bother investing much money into an AS level if you're planning on doing the A Level anyway, since the AS no longer has any influence on your actual A Level. If you do still want to buy something then it depends what you're using in class. If you're having lessons delivered using the textbook then don't buy it, and go for the revision guide.

yeah I am planning on doing the A Level too. thank you for replying i was a bit worried no one was going to cx
Original post by rainclouds-
yeah I am planning on doing the A Level too. thank you for replying i was a bit worried no one was going to cx
In which case I'd advise you to not worry about it. The AS Level is virtually meaningless (in my opinion) so I wouldn't stress too much about it. Still work hard. But eyes on the prize, the prize is A Levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending