The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Just started West London uni and looking for friendsss

(edited 5 years ago)
Hey, what course are you studying? I'm excited to start but the thought of making friends scares me soooo much. When are you going to enrol?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
I’m studying criminology. And honestly same I’m both excited and scared haha I enrol on Friday ☺️ wbu?
Original post by mynameisnotkae
I’m studying criminology. And honestly same I’m both excited and scared haha I enrol on Friday ☺️ wbu?

I'm studying accounting and finance with a foundation year and I enrol tomorrow. I think I'm mostly nervous because I feel like everyone has already made friends by moving out and I still have no friends.
Original post by mynameisa.s
I'm studying accounting and finance with a foundation year and I enrol tomorrow. I think I'm mostly nervous because I feel like everyone has already made friends by moving out and I still have no friends.

Haven’t you moved out yet? Honestly, I moved into my flat on Saturday and I still haven’t really made any friends and a lot of people are feeling the same from what I’ve seen online so don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll be ok :smile:
Haven’t you moved out yet? Honestly, I moved into my flat on Saturday and I still haven’t really made any friends and a lot of people are feeling the same from what I’ve seen online so don’t worry! I’m sure you’ll be ok :smile:

I'm not going to move out because its close enough for me to just travel from home. I'm hoping I'll meet some people tomorrow. I feel like once tomorrow is out of the way I'll be fine, I'm sure you'll be ok too/
I'm not going to move out because its close enough for me to just travel from home. I'm hoping I'll meet some people tomorrow. I feel like once tomorrow is out of the way I'll be fine, I'm sure you'll be ok too/

Yh I’m sure you’ll have no problem, everyone is so nice and friendly. You’ll love it ☺️
I'm in the same boat, i feel like im missing out on the freshers fun haha
Original post by ScottGrieve
I'm in the same boat, i feel like im missing out on the freshers fun haha

Same 😭 so I thought I’d reach out online lol and meet some people :smile:
Same 😭 so I thought I’d reach out online lol and meet some people :smile:

when all else fails, the internet will always save us:biggrin: whereabouts are you from originally?
when all else fails, the internet will always save us:biggrin: whereabouts are you from originally?

I was born and raised in Yorkshire, wbu?
I was born and raised in Yorkshire, wbu?

down south in devon, so pretty much the opposite haha
down south in devon, so pretty much the opposite haha

Right on the edge of the country huh loool really far from my hometown aha
Right on the edge of the country huh loool really far from my hometown aha

yeah completely different ends lol, how are you enjoying west london so far?
yeah completely different ends lol, how are you enjoying west london so far?

It’s pretty cool. Finally meeting people haha which is awesome :smile:
It’s pretty cool. Finally meeting people haha which is awesome :smile:

I enrol on Friday and I'm doing Midwifery makes sure you check on the website for bursaries and scholarships really useful

I am doing the same course... what group are you?
I know this is a veryyyy late reply and the year has ended but what group were you in??

Original post by Toomanylegs
I am doing the same course... what group are you?
(edited 4 years ago)

Hey! I'm starting Accounting and Finance this year in September! It is kinda late for this post but I would like to make friends when I get there. Also how many days/week do you go to uni? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending