Any first year students still looking for accommodation? Watch

J_G1799
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm starting my Psychology course at kent in less than a week and am looking for somewhere to live on spareroom with an ensuite . I was just wondering if anyone else is still looking, too?
Slaych
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I have a room with en suite available. Link to the face book ad [mod edit - link to Facebook removed] I have the details and pictures posted on there.
J_G1799
Rep:
?
Hi, thanks for your reply. There's no link?
Slaych
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry Mods removed the facebook link, I'll copy the text in below

Single room available in terraced house on quiet residential road, twenty minutes walk/5 minute bus to University, 2 minute walk to shops and 5 mins to city centre. Large south facing living/dining room, with French windows onto garden, well equipped kitchen and two bathrooms. To share with 2 hardworking, 2nd year, male architecture students. Rent now £410/month/tenant ex. utilities and internet WAS £500. Past student not returning for this year, this is a very good price for this house. Lease 9/18 to 8/19. If you are interested PM me

This room has the ensuite
J_G1799
Rep:
?
Thank you for sending me this, but I would prefer to be living with 1st year students. Thanks for letting me know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (40)
26.67%
No (110)
73.33%

Watched Threads