Provisional licence problem!

Watch
GotASecret
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I just applied for it, paid £34. And I get an email saying my driving license has been submitted!!!! Why doesn’t it say provisional license ??? It keeps saying driving driving license. I don’t know if I have done it incorrectly!
GotASecret
Rep:
?
bump sorry I’m panicking
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's no way it would be that easy to apply for a full drivers license over a provisional... They'd want your test pass number etc. On top of the other info you gave.
I wouldn't worry personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
GotASecret
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
There's no way it would be that easy to apply for a full drivers license over a provisional... They'd want your test pass number etc. On top of the other info you gave.
I wouldn't worry personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh good. What do I do if I have made a mistake on the application? I forgot to tick that I have diabetes!
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by GotASecret)
Oh good. What do I do if I have made a mistake on the application? I forgot to tick that I have diabetes!
Call them up when they open tomorrow and they should be able to amend it. You can double check its provisional at the same time if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile
GotASecret
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
Call them up when they open tomorrow and they should be able to amend it. You can double check its provisional at the same time if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay great, thank you very much☺️
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by GotASecret)
Okay great, thank you very much☺️
No problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Swethen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Helo so I signed a wrong signature on my application for a personal license and also forgot to put an. X on a certain box so DVLA sent the form back to me to correct it by putting the X and I used the same chance to correct my signature. Then I sent back the form but it has so far taken two months without any reply what could be the cause of delay.
Joshkav
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Swethen)
Helo so I signed a wrong signature on my application for a personal license and also forgot to put an. X on a certain box so DVLA sent the form back to me to correct it by putting the X and I used the same chance to correct my signature. Then I sent back the form but it has so far taken two months without any reply what could be the cause of delay.
At a guess, Covid 19. They stopped accepting applications all together for the last few months, only reopened this week. Might be worth just contacting the dvla if you can
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (195)
29.77%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (109)
16.64%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.85%
I want to meet current students (55)
8.4%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.79%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.54%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.8%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.21%

Watched Threads