The Student Room Group

Kanye is disgusting

Im a sick **** I like a quick ****, I mean wtf is that?? Not even music at this point
I dont like you anymore, that guy is a genius
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by haseeb_jarral
I dont like you anymore, that guys is a genius

:frown: he is trash
Original post by TheYearNiner
:frown: he is trash

howwwww? 😂
He’s working with a sex offender and a pedophile.
I've heard that it's a beautiful country, elephants and everything.
He's not trash and he's not a genius.

He is good.
Reply 7
'Genius' is thrown about way too readily these days.
Just another uncle tom
Genuis - I don't know. Ye is certainly very talented, although I'm not sure he's too smart and he's got himself into a real circus with the Kardashians.
I know for a fact that a similar if not same thing in get out happened to Kanye West. Call me ridiculous but this is not the same man. His views have COMPLETELY changed. His song all falls down talking a little bit about white privilege and police brutality but now he denies all of that. Something has happened to this man. He has gone insane. His old songs had meaning and he was one of my favorite rappers. Sad to see he’s changed in a bad way.
Original post by gjd800
'Genius' is thrown about way too readily these days.

^ agree

He is quite good, but let's be honest he is hardly a genius. He's an average rapper and above average producer. Made some bad albums and some good ones.
Reply 12
Original post by Wilfred Little
^ agree

He is quite good, but let's be honest he is hardly a genius. He's an average rapper and above average producer. Made some bad albums and some good ones.

Agreed. Yeah - I like his stuff overall but I couldn't in good faith say he was a genius.

Quick Reply

Latest