The Student Room Group

GCSE Yr11 GYG: Life of a Ferrari fan

Hiyaaaa everyone !!!

I really wanted to start a GYG blog after seeing other peoples and thanks to

Spoiler

it may be slightly late to start one but oh well.

so let me introduce my self:

Spoiler

My subjects:

Spoiler

What I wanna do in the future:
I don’t know whether I should do IB or A-level. But I wanna do Physics, Maths and Computing. I wanna get into Imperial and do AI.
I also want to go skydiving and bungee jumping as well as paragliding.

Fun facts/ weird:

Spoiler

I do not have much to write whoops, my day went pretty boring.
Do you guys have any fun facts about yourself ???

I will try post a longer post on my 2ndone

Today I signed up for science ambassador as I want to help the younger years in their science and it helps recap my knowledge.

Tag list:

Spoiler

I made this up but
Race for your goals like a formula 1 driver races to the finish line.
Life zooms past like a formula 1 car

I have been writing for this one post since 6 and every time it refreshes on its own it keeps deleting what I've written- this is my third attempt.

ps. i have my birthday coming soon XD XD
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:woo: you started one :gah:
P.s type the update on word or some other writing thing and then copy+paste so it doesn’t disappear :smile:

Ooh happy (almost) birthday! :rave:
Reply 2
Original post by laurawatt
:woo: you started one :gah:
P.s type the update on word or some other writing thing and then copy+paste so it doesn’t disappear :smile:

Ooh happy (almost) birthday! :rave:

yupppp i really liked yours and wanted to give a try so i went ahead.
and thanks for advice, i use it next time when i post :biggrin: :adore::adore:
and thank youuuuu xx :banana2::banana:
Reply 3
is the deal for going sky diving and bungee jumping with me still on or not.

since you listed a fun fact about yrself i might aswell say mine .
idk how but i can shake/vibrate my eyes
like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqn8AJ_z4jU
but mine has a longer range of motin

i asked my biology teacher and my brother (who is studying med at uni) but they were just as confused as i was.
if you know what it is please explain the reason behind it. i would love to know about it
Reply 4
Original post by Tsquare
is the deal for going sky diving and bungee jumping with me still on or not.

since you listed a fun fact about yrself i might aswell say mine .
idk how but i can shake/vibrate my eyes
like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqn8AJ_z4jU
but mine has a longer range of motin

i asked my biology teacher and my brother (who is studying med at uni) but they were just as confused as i was.
if you know what it is please explain the reason behind it. i would love to know about it

T of courseeeeee our deal is still on!!! Your the only person I know who is willing to do them. My friends are all too scared and think “oh what if our harness or parachute fails”

Wow you shake/ vibrate your eyes?!??
I suck at biology so I dont know how to explain the reason behind it 😹😹
Reply 5
Wassup fellas,
This is my official 2ndpost

I’ll start off by telling you how my day went:
Well today I had computer science first and I realized I forgot my computing book whoops Koh well I normally type up my notes so it all good.
I aslo had PE and since this term we rae doing fitness our teachers are giving us taster sessions of fitness classes so one lesson I did plyometric ( I kinda likes it J) and it will change every lesson. Today we did pilates. I never knew how to pronounce it until today??? I pronounced it as the word “pilot” but its pronounced completely different!!
Then I finally had my first lesson of history and we are watching a documentary on WW1 to give us an understanding on it to help us in Nazi and Weimar topic.
I also forgot my physics book today but I escaped getting a yellow card (which is like a warming but once you have it stains your planner but I do not care if I get one)
I aslo got my japan penpal letter. Let me explain why I got it. As part of a school trip I am going to japan to see a girls school. It is like a foreign exchange trip but they will not be coming here as the school always came and now they are asking us to come. We will be visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima. In Hiroshima I will be staying with one of the girls from the school so I got her letter and now I need to email her back. Also only 20 students could go on this trip as not many teachers wanted to go so there is only 2 teachers so maximum of 20 students allowed to go, im the only one from my form going but from my year there’s 7 of us (including me)

I was hoping to crack down on revision this week but its been so busy due to afterschool activities.
I also forgot I had an afterschool rehearsal for my scripted piece.

I am also pretty mad my brother for always leaving the work to me. my brother and I always do a Rota on who walks our dog. I do the morning duties because I like to wake up early but he never does his evening walk and I’ve been taking up his role for this whole week. I love my dog but its kinds both my brothers and my responsibility so he should at least do half of the work.
Is anyone watching the new iPhones X s and Iphone Xs Max launch??????
How's everyone else's day going???

Tag list:

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
whaaaaaaaaaat you going to japan as a school trip wow.
we dont even get to go to museums. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

please explain to the dumb brain of mine what Pilates and poly metrics are??? i serously dont know
and how many times do you have PE you had one on Friday, Monday(i think) and today

im watching the live launch right now
Reply 7
Original post by Tsquare
whaaaaaaaaaat you going to japan as a school trip wow.
we dont even get to go to museums. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

please explain to the dumb brain of mine what Pilates and poly metrics are??? i serously dont know
and how many times do you have PE you had one on Friday, Monday(i think) and today

im watching the live launch right now

SERIOUSLY!!!!! I'm sure there are some school trips at your school.
pilates is basically strength training but done by stretching. it fixes your posture and strength. plyometrics is mainly used if you do basketball, high jump etc it helps you jump higher and work on your core muscles.
i have PE twice a week before it was around 3 times per week I think (in yr 10) but since we need more focus on subjects they reduced the amount of PE lessons.

How did you find the Iphone Xs / Max ????
Reply 8
Original post by Ferrari101
SERIOUSLY!!!!! I'm sure there are some school trips at your school.
pilates is basically strength training but done by stretching. it fixes your posture and strength. plyometrics is mainly used if you do basketball, high jump etc it helps you jump higher and work on your core muscles.
i have PE twice a week before it was around 3 times per week I think (in yr 10) but since we need more focus on subjects they reduced the amount of PE lessons.

How did you find the Iphone Xs / Max ????

oohhh i actually do triple jumps so i might need to add polymetrics in my work out thanks for the info

as for the iphone
OMMAAAYGAWWWD it looks sexy i love the brown colour and DID.. YOU...SEE the new AR games im so blown away right now as u know im an android fan and never watched a launch other than the iphone 4 before this and this was actually pretty interesting i love the new watch aswel i love how its full display.
and the gpu of the phone is amaizing like we can do soooooooo many things we cant before now like creating your own AI using your phone(though you might be interested in this), playing pc games on your phone, the portrait mode on the camera will be much more better as well becasue of the gpu .its endless

sorry if i turned full geek mode
and sorry if im calling my self a geek even though i dont deserve it
and also sorry if i was wrong about you being interested in AI ( idk who it was but i was talking to someone about it. thought it might have been you well mehh)
and im very sorry if the previous line was offensive
and im deeeply sorry for making you forgive me to all these sorrys
and from the bottom of my "FIXED (still dont got no girl tho" heart im sorry if i wasted your time when you were reading this
Reply 9
Original post by Tsquare
oohhh i actually do triple jumps so i might need to add polymetrics in my work out thanks for the info

as for the iphone
OMMAAAYGAWWWD it looks sexy i love the brown colour and DID.. YOU...SEE the new AR games im so blown away right now as u know im an android fan and never watched a launch other than the iphone 4 before this and this was actually pretty interesting i love the new watch aswel i love how its full display.
and the gpu of the phone is amaizing like we can do soooooooo many things we cant before now like creating your own AI using your phone(though you might be interested in this), playing pc games on your phone, the portrait mode on the camera will be much more better as well becasue of the gpu .its endless

sorry if i turned full geek mode
and sorry if im calling my self a geek even though i dont deserve it
and also sorry if i was wrong about you being interested in AI ( idk who it was but i was talking to someone about it. thought it might have been you well mehh)
and im very sorry if the previous line was offensive
and im deeeply sorry for making you forgive me to all these sorrys
and from the bottom of my "FIXED (still dont got no girl tho" heart im sorry if i wasted your time when you were reading this

Heyyyyyyy how could you forget taht you were talking to me about AI. 😹😹😹 I am interested in AI and I said you would show me some of your work 😆

Don’t have to be sorrtfor being a geek but while reading I just realised how much similarity we have 😹
So are you still a android fan or Apple 🤔😆

Yayayayay its FIXED!!!!!!!! I’m glad it is, no dw you’ll find the right girl.

And I agree the A12 bionic chip 😍😍😍😍😍
The whole phone , the technology within it is so developed I have never seen appleactually putting a lot of effort. Normally the s versions are literally the same thing as the normal but slightly developed. But the iPhone Xs is hawttttttt!!! It’s so coooool
Honestly it’s a lot better model than the other iPhones. Even though the first iPhone is still the OG .

I forgive you... 6 times (its the amount of sorrys you’ve said in that message) and you don’t have to say so many sorry’s 😹😹😹
Heyyyyyyy how could you forget taht you were talking to me about AI. 😹😹😹 I am interested in AI and I said you would show me some of your work 😆

Don’t have to be sorrtfor being a geek but while reading I just realised how much similarity we have 😹
So are you still a android fan or Apple 🤔😆

Yayayayay its FIXED!!!!!!!! I’m glad it is, no dw you’ll find the right girl.

And I agree the A12 bionic chip 😍😍😍😍😍
The whole phone , the technology within it is so developed I have never seen appleactually putting a lot of effort. Normally the s versions are literally the same thing as the normal but slightly developed. But the iPhone Xs is hawttttttt!!! It’s so coooool
Honestly it’s a lot better model than the other iPhones. Even though the first iPhone is still the OG .

I forgive you... 6 times (its the amount of sorrys you’ve said in that message) and you don’t have to say so many sorry’s 😹😹😹

ohhh so it was you
i asked like 3 time but you didnt answer it before so i naturally thought it wasnt you and about my whole year 10 work of work got deleted because i was making a website not an action brouchere so i have to complete all i have done in year 10 from scratch and also more by october otherwise ill faill ..... isnt that great

who cares about S versions anymore
when you got .. the ... MAX version
Original post by Tsquare
ohhh so it was you
i asked like 3 time but you didnt answer it before so i naturally thought it wasnt you and about my whole year 10 work of work got deleted because i was making a website not an action brouchere so i have to complete all i have done in year 10 from scratch and also more by october otherwise ill faill ..... isnt that great

who cares about S versions anymore
when you got .. the ... MAX version

Yaaaaas MAX ALLLLL THE WAYYYY!!!! 😹😹😹

Oh whoops I didn’t realise you were asking me 😬😆
Sorrrrryyyyyyyy 🙃🙃
ASDFGHJKL OML YAY I LOVE THIS ❤️

I see why I didn’t get the notification 😂 My username is RazzzBerries (3 z’s and a capital B 😂) I’m so sorry, I’m special loool. Can’t wait for more updates!! xx
my head is going to stop working soon like i have about 15 tabs open and have to talk to sooo many people (why doesnt this happen in real life)
why am i about 1000% more social than my normal self? why am i honest and nice but nobody likes me? why does my internet self have my desired personnality but my real self doesnt?
why am i emotional and break down when watching movies????????? <-----is this wierd
"what is loooooooooove "
"baby dont hurt me"

i would leave it up to you if you want to continue that lyrics
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by RazzzBerries
ASDFGHJKL OML YAY I LOVE THIS ❤️

I see why I didn’t get the notification 😂 My username is RazzzBerries (3 z’s and a capital B 😂) I’m so sorry, I’m special loool. Can’t wait for more updates!! xx

Ohhh whoopsiessss
And thank youuuuu ly 💕💕💕
Wassup fellas,

Well today I had computer science first and I realized I forgot my computing book whoops Koh well I normally type up my notes so it all good.
I aslo had PE and since this term we rae doing fitness our teachers are giving us taster sessions of fitness classes so one lesson I did plyometric ( I kinda likes it J) and it will change every lesson. Today we did pilates. I never knew how to pronounce it until today??? I pronounced it as the word “pilot” but its pronounced completely different!!
Then I finally had my first lesson of history and we are watching a documentary on WW1 to give us an understanding on it to help us in Nazi and Weimar topic.
I also forgot my physics book today but I escaped getting a yellow card (which is like a warming but once you have it stains your planner but I do not care if I get one)
I aslo got my japan penpal letter. Let me explain why I got it. As part of a school trip I am going to japan to see a girls school. It is like a foreign exchange trip but they will not be coming here as the school always came and now they are asking us to come. We will be visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Hiroshima. In Hiroshima I will be staying with one of the girls from the school so I got her letter and now I need to email her back. Also only 20 students could go on this trip as not many teachers wanted to go so there is only 2 teachers so maximum of 20 students allowed to go, im the only one from my form going but from my year there’s 7 of us (including me)

I was hoping to crack down on revision this week but its been so busy due to afterschool activities.

I am also pretty mad my brother for always leaving the work to me. my brother and I always do a Rota on who walks our dog. I do the morning duties because I like to wake up early but he never does his evening walk and I’ve been taking up his role for this whole week. I love my dog but its kinds both my brothers and my responsibility so he should at least do half of the work.

Tag list:

Spoiler

Wassup fellas,

Tag list:

Spoiler

Ps I am confused whether my dog is a cocker spaniel or cocker springer ??
Ps I am confused whether my dog is a cocker spaniel or cocker springer ??

Idk what happpned?!?!?
I think the app glitched. I was editing the post but it seemed to quote it.
Ohhh whoopsiessss
And thank youuuuu ly 💕💕💕

Ly2! I’m going offline now, I’ll talk to you tomorrow xx
Original post by Tsquare
my head is going to stop working soon like i have about 15 tabs open and have to talk to sooo many people (why doesnt this happen in real life)
why am i about 1000% more social than my normal self? why am i honest and nice but nobody likes me? why does my internet self have my desired personnality but my real self doesnt?
why am i emotional and break down when watching movies????????? <-----is this wierd
"what is loooooooooove "
"baby dont hurt me"

i would leave it up to you if you want to continue that lyrics

Aweee!
I get what you mean,
We can be more of ourselves online as we don’t know everyone personally. The friends we make are our true friends but we aren’t completely ourselves. If ya get what I mean?
We are more comfortable being ourself online than in real life.
Aweee!
I get what you mean,
We can be more of ourselves online as we don’t know everyone personally. The friends we make are our true friends but we aren’t completely ourselves. If ya get what I mean?
We are more comfortable being ourself online than in real life.

i dont know why but when i read the "if ya get what i mean"from the post an image of a drunk old guy with vodka came up in my mind lol

that last question about me getting emotional is that weird cause these girls were staring at me when i went to the movies and tears were coming down like a waterfall. one of them later approached me and asked if i could join them next time i come. i did join them, the movie was so tragic and i did get emotional and this time there were even more girls staring. is this because they are trying to make fun of me or what

for real tho i was friends with this girl before online and somehow we went to the same school and we found out about each other and it happens that she is the most popular girl in our whole year and she just blocked me. and she was flirting in the messages before but then it was a straight noooooooooope
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply