GCSE Yr11 GYG: Life of a Ferrari fan Watch

Ferrari101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
:thumbsup:
Yep. :afraid: I'm taking Maths, FM, Chem and Physics. Are you planning on doing A-levels?
oooh, how are you finding maths and the science??
I am planning on doing A-levels but I am unsure whether to do IB or A-levels.
my school offers A-levels but my bro's school literally across the road offers IB and has excellent reviews and reputation. so I'm in the middle. I will be checking out many schools as I can as my form tutor suggested to get to know every school and I will have some sort of a gut feeling to which school I want to go into.
good luck on your final tests etc. I'm sure your results will be amazing!!
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Ferrari101)
oooh, how are you finding maths and the science??
I am planning on doing A-levels but I am unsure whether to do IB or A-levels.
my school offers A-levels but my bro's school literally across the road offers IB and has excellent reviews and reputation. so I'm in the middle. I will be checking out many schools as I can as my form tutor suggested to get to know every school and I will have some sort of a gut feeling to which school I want to go into.
good luck on your final tests etc. I'm sure your results will be amazing!!
It's challenging but do-able :yes:
Erk.. that sounds like a pretty difficult choice. I'm sure you'll like whichever one you choose.
Thank you! :hugs:
Ferrari101
Rep:
?
(Original post by nyxnko_)
It's challenging but do-able :yes:
Erk.. that sounds like a pretty difficult choice. I'm sure you'll like whichever one you choose.
Thank you! :hugs:
i also want to take maths and physics, so I wanted to know how you were finding it to give me an idea of what it would be like.
thanks
yh i do have a slightly difficult decision but i still have time before i decide.
nyxnko_
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i also want to take maths and physics, so I wanted to know how you were finding it to give me an idea of what it would be like.
thanks
yh i do have a slightly difficult decision but i still have time before i decide.
It's very fun if you're interested and somewhat good at it. What I like about both the subjects is that if you put in the work, it really shows.
:hugs:
Or you could just apply to both and then pick later :dontknow:
RazzzBerries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ferrari101 I'm so late sorry xD TSR wasn't working for me yesterday >.<

Where did you do Work Experience?

Good luck for the rest of the week btw: 3 days to gooooooooo! x
Ferrari101
Rep:
?
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Ferrari101 I'm so late sorry xD TSR wasn't working for me yesterday >.<

Where did you do Work Experience?

Good luck for the rest of the week btw: 3 days to gooooooooo! x
Dw it’s chill!!! Same happened to me tooo.

I went to my dads work, he work at like the head office but where I went was another building where they did recruitment!!
I got to recruit people!!!
Well not fully but I suggestes some CVs of candidates that seemed good for a job title to my colleagues and she would call them up amd ask them to come for an interview.
It was interesting but I already knew I wasnt into this sort of stuff but again I learnt somethings new that I may not experience in the future.

Thank you, YOU TOOOOO
Omg yuppp!! Thanks for counting down with me 😆
I was gonna mention it in tomorrow’s post but I may not be able to post as I will be going to a drama trip and arriving back home around 11pm.

How was your day ????!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jono*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ahhhhh... good luck on your a-levels
What subjects have you taken?
What would you like to do in the future? Uni/jobs etc
I don’t keep up with the other formulas as much but I’ll watch them every 2 weeks or so...
Also another driver that’s great is mick Schumacher!
thanks, I'm doing physics, maths and further maths. I'm going to study mechanical engineering but before uni I plan on starting an ecommerce company. in the future I'm thinking of either starting my own company or going into formula one.
Ferrari101
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jono*)
thanks, I'm doing physics, maths and further maths. I'm going to study mechanical engineering but before uni I plan on starting an ecommerce company. in the future I'm thinking of either starting my own company or going into formula one.
wow... I want to do maths and physics as well, but instead of further maths, I want to do computer science. so with that, I want to go in AI/engineering.
mechanical engineering is really good too, hope you get into it and Formula 1!! yaaaas.! do you want to be a mechanical engineer for formula 1?
hope you get into the company you want to go in :thumbsup:
HungryNiceGuy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Ferrari101
Cool GYG!
Jono*
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
wow... I want to do maths and physics as well, but instead of further maths, I want to do computer science. so with that, I want to go in AI/engineering.
mechanical engineering is really good too, hope you get into it and Formula 1!! yaaaas.! do you want to be a mechanical engineer for formula 1?
hope you get into the company you want to go in :thumbsup:
cool, my sister is doing her master's in AI (her BSC was CS), it's definitely a good career option. if I decide to go with f1 ultimately I would want to end up as a race engineer or something. I'm not joining a company, I'm starting my own
Ferrari101
Rep:
?
(Original post by HungryNiceGuy)
Ferrari101
Cool GYG!
Thank you 😁😁 !
If you have one, I’d love to check it out
Ferrari101
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jono*)
cool, my sister is doing her master's in AI (her BSC was CS), it's definitely a good career option. if I decide to go with f1 ultimately I would want to end up as a race engineer or something. I'm not joining a company, I'm starting my own
Oooooooh wow! Hope you sister gets into any job into AI she wants
Wow race engineer!!! Great choice 👍👍 good luck with it
And damnnn your own company!! I want to do it but after I understand the business etc after a few years of job!
Good luck with all of them 👍😁
Jono*
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Oooooooh wow! Hope you sister gets into any job into AI she wants
Wow race engineer!!! Great choice 👍👍 good luck with it
And damnnn your own company!! I want to do it but after I understand the business etc after a few years of job!
Good luck with all of them 👍😁
thanks, I am excited to start it, but I've got to get through all the red tape first, and there's a lot of it!
Ferrari101
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jono*)
thanks, I am excited to start it, but I've got to get through all the red tape first, and there's a lot of it!
The beginning is always hard... but gradually it gets better and soon your business will be world wide known.
Who knows maybe I’ll be working there one day 😹

Whoops I realised it’s 12:00 and only 15 mins back I can back from my drama trip.... I was a bit high of sugar!!!
Gtg, talk to you soon
Good night 👋
Jono*
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The beginning is always hard... but gradually it gets better and soon your business will be world wide known.
Who knows maybe I’ll be working there one day 😹

Whoops I realised it’s 12:00 and only 15 mins back I can back from my drama trip.... I was a bit high of sugar!!!
Gtg, talk to you soon
Good night 👋
cheers
Ferrari101
Rep:
?

20/09/18
My 5thOfficial post

Wassup peeps!
Sorry guys I could not update yesterday since I had a drama trip.
We went to watch “Everybody’s talking about Jamie”
Spoiler alret!
If anyone is gonna watch it you may wanna skip this:
Spoiler:
Show

It is basically about a gay boy in yr 11 who dreams of being a drag queen and shows his life story.

I originally didn’t think I would like it so I wasn’t looking forward to it, howver…… after watching it I was SHOOOK!! It was amazing and not just the plot line but the way the used lighting and music. Goshhh there were many attractive actors there :angelblush: I really liked the live band as it feels real and you just get into the groove. We couldn’t see the live band they were on top of the stage but had a blind over so you only saw their shadows but may I say the pianist and guitarist physically looked really nice ??? :giggle:
So on the way back from the play I was a bit.. ( maybe that’s an understatement) well very high on sugar!!!
We were probably the loudest within the whole train.. it was just great that everyone was laughing together as a class and enjoying and singing songs.
I GOT BACK HOME AT 12PM!!!!! Bruhhh I am triredddd

So that’s was my Wednesday… I do not recall Tuesday, however, I randomly started dancing in history because we will be learning about Hitler soon :banana2:

Ohhh ohh my friend smacked me on my nose TWICEEEE!! Once with a book then with her bottle!! I managed to get two scratches on my nose…. Its not a big deal but my nose did hurt when it was hit…

So on about today….
All the geographers had a trip so all my lessons were less than half of our normal class. I also got the result of my maths test that I did without any revision and I got 42/47. I realised I lost 2 marks on the last q since I didn’t know how to solve it and the other 3 marks on a simultaneous eqn that I messed up on.
Talking about simultaneous eqn, during the test (it was non-cal) I got decimals for my solutions’…. Very long decimals and I was sitting there for a solid 5 mins wondering what the hell have I done. At least I redid it and got the correct answers!! Basically I’m proud of my self?:bl:

Then in drama, I asked my teacher if we could fall asleep…….
And guess what
Spoiler:
Show

She let us!!!
We got mats and pillows out
She put meditating music and she closed off all the lights and hid herself from vie if any teachers came by to see so she was not seen sleeping :P
Yh it was a very very relaxed lesson!!

Then in form time since no one was really there 4 of my friends and I played a cards game called ‘spoons’ it’s a really fast and fun game.
Last lesson we had some computing revision where we randomly chose number and would do the worksheet of that. Only 10 of us in lesson and we were all mucking about but doing revision at the same time
I also discovered I am starting my computer science NEA either next week or the week after…

Now I have a Japan meeting at 5:30..
Only 34 days till I go to Japan woohooo!! :danceboy:

Also for huda122
tsr is allowing me to put up images of my mind map
as soon as it is sorted ill put it up for you if you still want
or if anyone else wants to see my mind map for physics

Tag list:
Please be free to tell me whether you want to be added or removed 😁

Last edited by Ferrari101; 5 months ago
nyxnko_
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SLEEPING IN CLASS!! Like with permission!! Oh my days!!
I'm sorry you got hit on the nose twice though :console:
SPOONS!! :love: (I'm really bad at it tho :rofl:)
mez_merising
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
sleeping class?! damn you’re lucky. hope you have a great time in japan!
laurawatt
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
spoons is a great game!
i am very good at it

glad you enjoyed the drama trip :woo:
RazzzBerries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
A SLEEPING CLASS?! That's it, where are you? I'm transferring.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (82)
16.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (53)
10.45%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (92)
18.15%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (75)
14.79%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (53)
10.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (152)
29.98%

Watched Threads