bioenthusiast
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Was three marks off a B in Edexcel SNAB A Level Biology - Paper 3 I got 48/100 and feel like that was my best paper, and therefore I think if I should send any off it should be that one.

Is it worth the risk? Any success stories with Biology in particular, or in general with A Level remarks?
minaa77
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I was 1 Mark away from an A in Edexcel snab BIO, so ent of paper 1 and 2. Didn’t want to send off paper 1 as i got quite high but school did it automatically. They both came back and paper 1 went down by 2 marks but paper 2 went up by 1. So now I’m 2 marks off an A. Currently awaiting paper 3 remark but don’t think it will go up by two marks, but I’m still praying as if it doesn’t i need to retake that subject and am dreading it, so whoever sees this pray for me lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.33%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (685)
41.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.05%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads