Evie78787823
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
HI I’m about to turn 15 and ,understandably, intrested in boys however I go to an all girls school. I know of boys that go to schools near by but I have never personally spoken to them or met them, I have only seen them on Instagram. I know people at my school who talk to, meet and constantly text boys but boys never text me😂😂 I’m not a loser I have a decent amount of friends and I am not super ugly either. Boys follow me but they don’t like or comment on my posts. I know this sounds quite lame but I was just wondering if any one had any advice to get boys to notice me?? 😂👍🏼
ItsTomii
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me except I... don’t go to an all girls school. :s:
SomMC1
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Quite hard for boys to notice you if they never see or speak to you bc you go to a all girls school, innit?

Try going out with your girl friends when they go with guys. That way you will end up talking to some - boys like talking about girls. So if you meet Boy 1. Boy 1 will talk about you to boy 2 and boy 3. Boy 2 and 3 talk about you to this and that. Blah blah blah you wont even realise it but soon enough youll be married to Boy 4!
Basically 'net-working' is the key.

Dont go out of your way to be seeing boys tho bc you are still young and perhaps naive. You dont want to be taken advantage of, just to have a boyfriend and have sex
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You realise you have said you are super ugly?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (212)
53.27%
No (186)
46.73%

Watched Threads