Minion123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!

I know there's about a million posts about civil service pre-employment checks on here but thought I'd start another. I've just been offered an EO role in the Home Office based in Sheffield and wondered if anyone else has as well? If so, how are you getting on with the checks so far? I've sent off all I need to so just waiting to hear back from them, hoping someone else will be in the same position as I'm already getting twitchy about not hearing back and it's only been a week or so!

Think they were also recruiting for AO roles in Sheffield as well, has anyone applied/been successful with these roles?
Lanzarote
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi. I know it's been a long time ago but did you finally get set on? I am on the reserve list at sheffield home office AO ukvi. I was told that I was successful at my interview and they took a copy of my passport. So i am confused. Will they be doing my security checks They offered me a position but then I got an email sayimg I am on the reserve list. My boyfriend is begging me to phone the home office but I don't want to get fobbed off which will make me feel even worse Hope you can give any help. Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (10)
22.22%
I'm not sure (1)
2.22%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (13)
28.89%
I have already dropped out (2)
4.44%
I'm not a current university student (19)
42.22%

Watched Threads