The Student Room Group

Race matter when it comes to dating? If so, which date would you not date??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gjd800
Worst race of the GP calendar.

U know lol. All about Spa and Interlagos.
Caring about race in dating? What is this, the caveman era?
Original post by Funkymintbrother
Caring about race in dating? What is this, the caveman era?

People do care. Statistically, people generally marry their own race. Seen it POF loads of times, where the girl will put on her profile, only White British Men please.
Even one of my friends whom is gay told me that he doesn't date All Asians( South Asia and East Asia) and Black men.
Original post by halalbacon18
People do care. Statistically, people generally marry their own race. Seen it POF loads of times, where the girl will put on her profile, only White British Men please.
Even one of my friends whom is gay told me that he doesn't date All Asians( South Asia and East Asia) and Black men.

I know people care, I was just making a joke about how ridiculous of a thing it is to care about and that we should have already left behind such a feeble way of thinking long ago. To have a sexual preference for one race over another is fine, but to outright deny having a romance with someone you have a connection with and attraction to, solely due to their ethnic background, is just absurd to me.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Funkymintbrother
I know people care, I was just making a joke about how ridiculous of a thing it is to care about that we should have already left behind such a feeble way of thinking long ago. To have sexual preferences for one race over another is fine, but to outright deny having a romance with someone you have a connection with and attraction to, solely due to their ethnic background, is just absurd to me.

U know
Original post by jbman690
monaco is too tight for me :{

lolzzzzz
Doesn’t matter as long as we get along and have a lot in common.
UK is a racist country. End of.
Very true. INSHALLAH
Reply 29
Oh come on, no one cares about race when it comes to relationships.
UK and then USA adopted slavery (they didn't invent it or use it for thousands of years), and were among the very first nations to make it illegal, with generations of people who fought and lost their lives for the freedoms we now have, and fought off Jihadists and Nazi's all so we could have the freedoms we now have and have been trying to provide for the world via democracy for hundreds of years since the Americans and Brits had a squabble over taxes.

Religion causes conflict, not race.
Laws among western countries are sooner or later voted in or out.
Laws governed entirely or at least by some religions are not changeable ie not adaptable to modern civilisation/cultures.

All this anti-white people is a load of non-sense, and the black lives matter movement is a load of balls. Its that simple. Nuff said, no BS, grow some balls people, stand up against fascist political correctness aka real fascism.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Ems11
Oh come on, no one cares about race when it comes to relationships.
UK and then USA adopted slavery (they didn't invent it or use it for thousands of years), and were among the very first nations to make it illegal, with generations of people who fought and lost their lives for the freedoms we now have, and fought off Jihadists and Nazi's all so we could have the freedoms we now have and have been trying to provide for the world via democracy for hundreds of years since the Americans and Brits had a squabble over taxes.

Religion causes conflict, not race.
Laws among western countries are sooner or later voted in or out.
Laws governed entirely or at least by some religions are not changeable ie not adaptable to modern civilisation/cultures.

All this anti-white people is a load of non-sense, and the black lives matter movement is a load of balls. Its that simple. Nuff said, no BS, grow some balls people, stand up against fascist political correctness aka real fascism.

Wishful thinking. Race does matter. Look at the stats. I know loads of people that wouldn't date/marry certain races. That's just how it is.
Less attracted to black women but still see a few women that I think are attractive though

I am less worried about race but culture tbh
Proved my point. Dude is not attracted to black girls.
Reply 33
Original post by halalbacon18
Wishful thinking. Race does matter. Look at the stats. I know loads of people that wouldn't date/marry certain races. That's just how it is.

BS stats.
I'm not physically attracted to Asian-Chinese/Thai/Jap/Korean guys. Yet who knows what could happen if I got to know one a lot?
Stats do not show things like that!

As per the "professionals" polls/votes that stated the UK would not vote Brexit and the Americans who would never vote Trump in...
Original post by Ems11
BS stats.
I'm not physically attracted to Asian-Chinese/Thai/Jap/Korean guys. Yet who knows what could happen if I got to know one a lot?
Stats do not show things like that!

As per the "professionals" polls/votes that stated the UK would not vote Brexit and the Americans who would never vote Trump in...

B.S. lol U just said that you're not attracted to East Asian guys. That would never change. You clearly don't find certain attributes attractive. I'm assuming you don't like their eyes and the fact they are generally really short. Typical Western mentality. if u got to know one a lot, u would probs just friendzone them.
Lol I'm proving my point. I'm too f***ing good.
Race less of a problem than culture / religion.
Race isn't an issue for me, but culture is. Culture clash can be a deal breaker.
Original post by Sataris
Don't we have enough racebaiting on this site already?

We are becoming more like the USA every day. It's pathetic.
I'm white and I'm only attracted to whites and asians (korean, japanese, chinese). I wouldn't sleep with any other race except white or asian.
Most people wont admit to it at least on the surface level, what with the culture of society, but it does play its part in dating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending