The Student Room Group

stuck in a circle and its driving me crazy...

so I don't really know where to start really... I sat my GCSE's this year it was a real emotional roller coaster the day before the first exam I had a total break down due to the stress I put on myself that breakdown lasted a solid 11 hours of non-stop crying/puking and throughout that whole month, before every exam I got super nervous and anxious and because of that I failed a couple of subjects and I want to resit
but whats happened is that I feel really nervous every time I pick up a book and I can't help it especially when it comes to my weakest subject maths just thinking about it starts making me sweat and feel nauseous and get really anxious.
if there is anybody how has or is going through a similar situation how are u or did u get through this? and how are u now?
also, I feel like ppl are judging me because I failed I was already sitting my gcse a year later than I was supposed to (personal problems) and know that I failed a few and will be sitting my maths ones in may when i'm 18 isn't helping my anxiety.

sorry for that rant any advice is welcome :smile:
You need to get your head out your arse and get something done. So many people suffer from stress even worse than you are... if you think your GCSEs are stressful wait till A levels. Seems to me like you just aren’t bothering.

Quick Reply