AO Case worker role at Home Office

Watch
C Mcintyre
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi , I am wondering if anybody could give me some advice? I applied for a Home Office AO role and had my interview in June, however i did not get a job offer and was put on the reserve list. My scores were not the best tbh i scored three 4's and a 5 but i am wondering if anybody has been in this situation and did they get a job after being on reserve list? I am assuming with those scores i will be near the bottom of reserve list. But i just wanted to know if anybody else is or has been in this position. Thank you in advance
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I know it's a long time ago but did you finally get set on at the home office I am in the same position as you Thank you
(Original post by C Mcintyre)
Hi , I am wondering if anybody could give me some advice? I applied for a Home Office AO role and had my interview in June, however i did not get a job offer and was put on the reserve list. My scores were not the best tbh i scored three 4's and a 5 but i am wondering if anybody has been in this situation and did they get a job after being on reserve list? I am assuming with those scores i will be near the bottom of reserve list. But i just wanted to know if anybody else is or has been in this position. Thank you in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (178)
14.42%
I'm not sure (57)
4.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (363)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (36)
2.92%
I'm not a current university student (600)
48.62%

Watched Threads