abi.stratford1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently in year 12 studying Theology, Psychology and Business. I wanted to do biology instead of business but I cant as I took my unit 2 paper on a foundation tier. in order for me to get into university I need to do biology A level, the only other alternative is doing an online course. I was going to use cloudlearn but don't know much about it. has anyone used it and is it worth it?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by abi.stratford1)
I am currently in year 12 studying Theology, Psychology and Business. I wanted to do biology instead of business but I cant as I took my unit 2 paper on a foundation tier. in order for me to get into university I need to do biology A level, the only other alternative is doing an online course. I was going to use cloudlearn but don't know much about it. has anyone used it and is it worth it?
Will he course accept BTEC applied science and is it on offer?

If you do it privately be warned the course will cost

c £250-400 depending on college for the mark and invigilation fee.

It would cost for the online course or revision books.

You will need the practical endorsement Which can cost £800+

Cloudlearn I think always looks decent and havent seen any bad press about them on here. there is one quite a bot more expensive which gets good reviews, but cant remember the exact name.

Your other option is just getting good grades in your A levels then doing the course with a foundation year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (64)
23.36%
No (210)
76.64%

Watched Threads