My friend is bi? Watch

TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
My friend has a girlfriend of 3 years but he said he might be bi because he wouldn't mind 'experimenting' with guys.

Should I tell his parents or just leave him alone? (He is religious so its against religion)
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
My friend has a girlfriend of 3 years but he said he might be bi because he wouldn't mind 'experimenting' with guys.

Should I tell his parents or just leave him alone? (He is religious so its against religion)
100000% leave him alone. It's absolutely not your responsibility to out him. Let him figure it out himself. Support him or leave him alone completely. His sexuality and how that fits in with his religion is completely none of your business
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
wtf don’t tell his parents! It’s not your job to snitch lol let him sort himself out
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
wtf don’t tell his parents! It’s not your job to snitch lol let him sort himself out
I didn't think of it as snitching, more like helping him out. His parents would be against this and so would mine so I thought maybe something's up with him as he has a girlfriend and it's cheating in a way. I don't know im just saying what he told me
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
I didn't think of it as snitching, more like helping him out. His parents would be against this and so would mine so I thought maybe something's up with him as he has a girlfriend and it's cheating in a way. I don't know im just saying what he told me
Just leave him Alone lol why do you want him to move to you
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
Just leave him Alone lol why do you want him to move to you
Okay I'll just leave him do what he wants but he's like a brother to me That's why
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
lmaoo leave the dude alone, I'm pretty sure he's entitled to make his own opinions, and I think he knows what he's getting himself into is well. It's absolutely fine to be Bi and experiment, and I'm sure he can experiment if he wants too. I know you're trying to look out but that's not the way, and telling his parents will either result in you having a black eye (if your friend is anything like my friends) that or it most likely will cause a drift in your relationship, he'll stop talking to you
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
Okay I'll just leave him do what he wants but he's like a brother to me That's why
don’t tell lol

its his life and I’m not saying I agree with what he ‘is’ but just don’t get yourself and him in a pickle
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
How is outing somebody to homophobic parents helping them
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
don’t tell lol

its his life and I’m not saying I agree with what he ‘is’ but just don’t get yourself and him in a pickle
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
lmaoo leave the dude alone, I'm pretty sure he's entitled to make his own opinions, and I think he knows what he's getting himself into is well. It's absolutely fine to be Bi and experiment, and I'm sure he can experiment if he wants too. I know you're trying to look out but that's not the way, and telling his parents will either result in you having a black eye (if your friend is anything like my friends) that or it most likely will cause a drift in your relationship, he'll stop talking to you
(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
100000% leave him alone. It's absolutely not your responsibility to out him. Let him figure it out himself. Support him or leave him alone completely. His sexuality and how that fits in with his religion is completely none of your business
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
How is outing somebody to homophobic parents helping them
Dont worry i wont but i thought it would help him. I won't do it anymore though!!
spoonferret
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Put it this way, if a 'friend' had outed me to my catholic parents, I'd be serving a life sentence...
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago

*******. You gotta be trolling.
TheYearNiner
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
*******. You gotta be trolling.
Yes im trolling... lol no I'm not msg me if u want to know more
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yes im trolling... lol no I'm not msg me if u want to know more
I don't need to know more. Out him and you will regret it, karma is a *****.
chelseadagg3r
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No worries! Always better to ask!
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
How is it cheating if he's just confused about his sexuality? Ridiculous
mgi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

You are just bothered now because he is shoeing homosexual interest and you want that dealt with? because of religion? right? leave the guy alone? You are not helping. If it was 2 girls would you be so bothered?
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
tell his parents? what in the hell is this question - NO.....

Shock horror, he said he might be bi lol

he trusted to confide in you, you dont go behind his back to spread things that may not be true.

please mind your own business
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 2 months ago
AnharM
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

LOOOOL "tell his parents" like some snitch, leave him alone you eediat
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (73)
15.97%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (46)
10.07%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (88)
19.26%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (64)
14%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (48)
10.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (138)
30.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise