The Student Room Group

Fat girls vs Fit girls

Im a guy myself and i have my personal preferences when it comes to girls. So guys what do you like most when it comes to physical attractiveness. Not personality, we talking about looks.
So just describe you ideal type(body/face)!!
Im just curious.
Reply 1
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Pale skin, freckles, green or blue eyes, extremely long hair (waist length or longer), and hair ideally light brown, red or golden red. Petit figure and fairly slim body shape.

I agree on slim body shape
Original post by Idkdude
Im a guy myself and i have my personal preferences when it comes to girls. So guys what do you like most when it comes to physical attractiveness. Not personality, we talking about looks.
So just describe you ideal type(body/face)!!
Im just curious.

What about anorexic girls?
Reply 3
Original post by Quantum_of_Hope

I like a slim body, and nice thin legs, but with muscle and meat not only skin and bones if u know what i mean. (kpop stars) best example of my ideal body type.
I find what clothing she wears more attractive than the body itself. Also girls that are nice to look at body wise will usually not get my attention since they probaply have 100 guys approaching them each day. I rather go with a mediocre face and flat chest that dresses in a cute way than some peng 10/10 girl.
Reply 5
Original post by marwaan15
I find what clothing she wears more attractive than the body itself. Also girls that are nice to look at body wise will usually not get my attention since they probaply have 100 guys approaching them each day. I rather go with a mediocre face and flat chest that dresses in a cute way than some peng 10/10 girl.

i get your point haha. i dont go for good looking girls because im ugly, but thats an interesting one with clothing.
Reply 6
Im a bit of a gym lad so Im into more fit girls/curvy girls with passion for fitness
Attachment not found

This beaut 😍
I love thick and curvy girls. Wide hips, meaty legs, big jiggly bum :biggrin:
Reply 9
I do like a good arse, it has to be said. I suppose as long as they are neurotic or psychotic, they're in with a chance. I'd be hard pressed to find a 'type' from prior dalliances aside from they are always pretty short and have terrible attitudes to life.
I dont even care aslong as it isn't extreme either way
Reply 11

There is nothing beautiful about 'anorexia', unless you are into thin hair, prematurely aged skin, ruined teeth and someone obsessing over food 24/7 - of course anorexia is a state of mind anyway, but it has many physical 'signs'. Proana community is so fake... A skinny body is gorgeous but there's no need to completely starve yourself, or obsess over food, like pro-anorexics will tell you. You can be underweight, and still somewhat healthy, without obsessing over food, I am a living example of that, lol.
Original post by Ciel.
There is nothing beautiful about 'anorexia', unless you are into thin hair, prematurely aged skin, ruined teeth and someone obsessing over food 24/7 - of course anorexia is a state of mind anyway, but it has many physical 'signs'. Proana community is so fake... A skinny body is gorgeous but there's no need to completely starve yourself, or obsess over food, like pro-anorexics will tell you. You can be underweight, and still somewhat healthy, without obsessing over food, I am a living example of that, lol.

I never said there was anything beautiful about anorexia; in fact, anorexia is the opposite of beautiful. It is an absolutely horrible illness and I have suffered from it for the last 6 years.
Reply 13
Mixture of both, you need a little junk in the trunk
Reply 14
I never said there was anything beautiful about anorexia; in fact, anorexia is the opposite of beautiful. It is an absolutely horrible illness and I have suffered from it for the last 6 years.

It was my answer to your question.
Breathing
Original post by Ciel.
It was my answer to your question.

Fair enough. The reason I asked was because I don't think anyone will ever like me because of my illness.
Reply 17
Fair enough. The reason I asked was because I don't think anyone will ever like me because of my illness.

They will, if you start taking better care of yourself, and forget about all the ******** pro ana community stands for (I hope you've cut all ties with them). As long as you take good care of your body - and that means not starving it completely, and you don't constantly obsess over food, your potential partner shouldn't have a problem. Sometimes that includes small sacrifices, like eating something without knowing the exact calorie content, or taking a break from your normal exercise routine.

That 'thing' in your head never fully goes away but if you put enough effort it, you learn to eventually ignore it, to an extent. It's ok to like being skinny. It's ok to be underweight, too. However, you need to be smart about it.
I like slim girls with boobs which are quite small or very small. However, anorexic girls are a bit of a turn off tbh.
Slim and fairly short, a nice ass (Something I can grab), small boobs (but existent), no preference for hair etc. I also understand the point above about clothing, if a pretty girl looks a certain way in a certain dress her body isn't that important because it's a bit like unwrapping a present.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending