The Student Room Group

PwC 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alicejordan
hey did you have to do an AC day for the shadowing scheme?

For the women program during spring you have to, I did it two weeks ago
Reply 401
Has anyone had a final stage interview for PWC? please pm me if you have!!
Does anyone know if, after accepting the offer of a role, you are put in touch with other graduates who will be joining your office?

As i'll be moving to a new city, it would be good to have people to look for a flat with.
Hi, which office did you get an offer for? I know for the Leeds one they have a new joiners event at some point so maybe it’ll be similar for all the offices
Original post by BigLad72
Does anyone know if, after accepting the offer of a role, you are put in touch with other graduates who will be joining your office?

As i'll be moving to a new city, it would be good to have people to look for a flat with.
Original post by MelBaptista
Hi, which office did you get an offer for? I know for the Leeds one they have a new joiners event at some point so maybe it’ll be similar for all the offices

It's the Leeds office I got an offer for
Anyone heard back from PwC concerning the dates of London Assurance Internship? I’ve accepted my offer but haven’t heard anything since!
Do you mean an AC?
Original post by HK0807
Has anyone had a final stage interview for PWC? please pm me if you have!!
Reply 407
No, some roles have an additional final interview after AC stage, e.g cyber security
Original post by 202020192018
Do you mean an AC?
No I emailed them and they said they would let me know in the next few weeks so hopefully soon! Do you know if we get to choose which dates we can do?

Original post by PPEWannabe
Anyone heard back from PwC concerning the dates of London Assurance Internship? I’ve accepted my offer but haven’t heard anything since!
Oh nice, me too! I’ll dm you :smile:
It's the Leeds office I got an offer for
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone will be attending the AC tomorrow (13.15-18.30) in London?
Original post by SaxonSailor
I think I got an invitation to the next stage about a week after getting that email.

have you heard anything from PWC? i have received the same email today, i wonder how long it would take to get some update from them
Original post by AlexApp
I was told they're using AI to initially analyse video interviews, then passing them onto a recruiter to look at. It's a new system so everything is still a bit up in the air!

Original post by Anonymous
Take a breath. ACs get announced every Monday/Tuesday for the week ahead. Give it a couple of days and check back, if you haven’t seen one by next Tuesday then I’d call them.

Congrats on getting through to the AC though! I did mine about a month ago and have an offer. I’ll drop you a message to give you some advise!

Original post by Anonymous
The recruitment team will just be giving your application a once over, it’s probably the first time they’ll be looking at it (bar your video interview) so they’re just making sure you crossed the ts and dotted the is so to speak.

As long as your application is honest, and meets the criteria, you’ll get invited to an AC!

thank you guys! such a good info for me ;-)
I had an AC Tuesday and heard back today and ive passed it
what role did you apply for? was it a grad scheme?
Original post by Callm010
I had an AC Tuesday and heard back today and ive passed it
Hey Guys!

I have just accepted a job offer and completed the 5 steps of 'your tasks' on the PWC embark website.

Could anyone who has already been through this part of the process advise me on what the next stages of the process are, and how long i might have to wait to here back?

Thanks - William.
Original post by BillyJonesy
Hey Guys!

I have just accepted a job offer and completed the 5 steps of 'your tasks' on the PWC embark website.

Could anyone who has already been through this part of the process advise me on what the next stages of the process are, and how long i might have to wait to here back?

Thanks - William.

Mine took about 1-2 weeks to get another email from them. Another website you have to fill in information on.
Original post by BillyJonesy
Hey Guys!

Thanks - William.

Congratulations!

Have you e-mailed your pre-screening form to the the onboarding team?

The vetting team will now vet the accuracy of everything you've submitted (If you've graduated whether you achieved a 2:1), employment dates the last 3 years, criminal background check etc.
Thanks!

Yes, I submitted the pre-employment screening form last thursday.

Do you have any idea how long those checks should take?

I guess it can vary on how long it takes your university, previous employers to confirm everything, are you starting in April or September?
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/content/industry/accountancy-professional-services/pwc-job-offer

This page on Wikijob gives a rough timeline of what to expect after receiving a job offer if anyone is interested. Not sure how in date it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending