The Student Room Group

PwC 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SaxonSailor
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/content/industry/accountancy-professional-services/pwc-job-offer

This page on Wikijob gives a rough timeline of what to expect after receiving a job offer if anyone is interested. Not sure how in date it is.

This is just what i was looking for, thanks a lot mate!
Reply 421
Hi! I have applied for Indirect Tax Graduate 2019 and succeeded in all the assessments. Yesterday, they asked for my Biometric Residence Permit and other things I have on the CV. I was just wondering if this will cause any delay as I'm waiting to know when the AC is
Congrats on getting an offer. I have an AC next week and it seems a little different from the standard AC procedure, do you have any advise on how to prepare? Thanks!
Reply 423
@anonymous
Reply 424
Original post by sws1502
Just got offer for tax grad.

Hi! Can you please send me a message about the AC and some tips for that?
Hello. If anyone is currently doing the PwC Computer Science (Digital and Technology Solutions) degree apprenticeship, I would really appreciate some help.

I am in Year 12 doing A Level maths, further maths, physics and economics. I am thinking about doing that apprenticeship after year 13 in Leeds or Birmingham.

I was wondering how you are finding it.
E.g.
1) How much programming and computer science knowledge did you have before you applied?

2) What kind of things do you do everyday?

3) Do you do some economics related work, or just computer science?

4) How much time do you spend at university compared to working?

5) Does it involve a lot of maths?

6) Do you think it may be a better option than a maths university degree?

Thanks so much.
Hi, i have applied for the 'Technology Risk consultant' and have received the mail today that i have passed my career conversation. Can anyone who has applied in the technology field please guide me about the assessment center..?
Why don't you go back in the thread and look instead of expecting people to answer this same question for the 100th time
thank you for taking the time to reply that was really helpful. Just so you know i read the whole thread before posting the comment but most of the discussion was related to assurance or tax, thats why i have mentioned 'anyone who has applied in the technology field'.
Original post by DataScience1997
Why don't you go back in the thread and look instead of expecting people to answer this same question for the 100th time
Is it true that no graduate loan is offered anymore from PwC?
Haven't heard anything about the other Big4 doing similar
Hey eatisam,

I applied for Tech Risk and had the AC in mid-March. It's the same process as other people have said, group tasks, individual report and finally a one-to-one. There's no real way to prep for it other than reading through this thread and doing some research of group interviews yourself.

Hope that helps.
Original post by eatisam
Hi, i have applied for the 'Technology Risk consultant' and have received the mail today that i have passed my career conversation. Can anyone who has applied in the technology field please guide me about the assessment center..?
Original post by robertking966
Is it true that no graduate loan is offered anymore from PwC?
Haven't heard anything about the other Big4 doing similar

That is correct, they removed it in favor of paying Associate's overtime.
Original post by Condividere
That is correct, they removed it in favor of paying Associate's overtime.

I see, I guess in the long run thats beneficial, I assume my alternative is now a personal loan.
Thank you
Original post by robertking966
I see, I guess in the long run thats beneficial, I assume my alternative is now a personal loan.
Thank you

There are still 'Graduate loans' available with the Banks and Future Finance, it's not interest free but still offered at a generous rate.
Has anyone done an assessment day or interview for strategy consulting or deal strategy? I know the questions are different to the other lines of service. Thank you!
Original post by throwaway21
Hey eatisam,

I applied for Tech Risk and had the AC in mid-March. It's the same process as other people have said, group tasks, individual report and finally a one-to-one. There's no real way to prep for it other than reading through this thread and doing some research of group interviews yourself.

Hope that helps.

thank you so much...:smile:
Hi,

For anyone who has an offer, how long did pre-employment screening take?

I.E. How long did you have to wait between submitting your PES form and receiving your written job offer?

Thanks.
Original post by BigLad72
Hi,

For anyone who has an offer, how long did pre-employment screening take?

I.E. How long did you have to wait between submitting your PES form and receiving your written job offer?

Thanks.

I think it will take a while, guessing they have to wait to see if i pass my degree in june as i got an offer in March and its still being prescreened i think, unless you already have all your grades then i would just be patient, when is your start date?
Original post by Narlenten
I think it will take a while, guessing they have to wait to see if i pass my degree in june as i got an offer in March and its still being prescreened i think, unless you already have all your grades then i would just be patient, when is your start date?

I graduate in June and start in September.

I was under the impression that some people, who haven't yet graduated, had received their written offers already, but I could be wrong.
Has anyone heard back from the April 23 assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending