beyanged
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi SimzzbbI also applied for the 2020 Spring intake for Graduate Management Consulting in London. How did your application go? Was your position in London too? Thanks!Rhea
BigLad72
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

Does anyone know if PwC provide new joiners on their graduate schemes with a free phone and laptop?

If so, does everyone get one, or only certain areas, what make/ model are they, and are they yours to do what you want with, or are you just borrowing them from the company for work purposes?

Thanks.
how510
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by beyanged)
Hi SimzzbbI also applied for the 2020 Spring intake for Graduate Management Consulting in London. How did your application go? Was your position in London too? Thanks!Rhea
Hi beyanged, I've applied to 2020 spring management consulting in London too. I passed the situational judgement test. I'm preparing for the careers unlocked section. Do you know what to prepare for it?
Smmtt13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi guys I gave my management consulting assessment centre next week and was wondering if anyone could offer any advice on what some of the tasks are?Thanks!
beyanged
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by how510)
Hi beyanged, I've applied to 2020 spring management consulting in London too. I passed the situational judgement test. I'm preparing for the careers unlocked section. Do you know what to prepare for it?
Hi sorry for the late reply. Have you down the career unlock? It’s a game based test, quite long but basically you cannot prepare for most of it. What you can do is to do some math practice as the last three was math questions. Hope this is helpful.
tictactao
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone I've successfully passed the PwC recruiting process so if anyone wants details feel free to PM me
mathsalevels
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you do an assessment day?
If so, what did you do on it?
Do you think they are looking for confident leaders or quieter team workers?
Thanks.

(Original post by tictactao)
Hi everyone I've successfully passed the PwC recruiting process so if anyone wants details feel free to PM me
dannygleeson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone done their AC for Management Consultancy in London this week?

Just did mine on Monday.
beyanged
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dannygleeson)
Has anyone done their AC for Management Consultancy in London this week?

Just did mine on Monday.
Was that for the 2020 spring intake? I haven’t heard of anything after career unlock.
dannygleeson
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by beyanged)
Was that for the 2020 spring intake? I haven’t heard of anything after career unlock.
Yes
beyanged
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes
Wow good for you! How did it go? Will there be other AC days? I might send them an email and ask about my status.
killerbasu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How is score 8154 in the career unlocked test?
dannygleeson
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd like to ask again, is anyone here who has completed the AC this week or last, for the Management Consultancy role in London starting Spring 2020?
killerbasu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by killerbasu)
How is score 8154 in the career unlocked test?
Can someone please clarify?
dannygleeson
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by killerbasu)
Can someone please clarify?
If you can't be bothered to read previous posts in this thread, where individuals have answered this question regarding the game-score repeatedly, then nobody will clarify. Stop being lazy.
killerbasu
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you can't be bothered to read previous posts in this thread, where individuals have answered this question regarding the game-score repeatedly, then nobody will clarify. Stop being lazy.
sure thing. Thank you.
Smmtt13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd like to ask again, is anyone here who has completed the AC this week or last, for the Management Consultancy role in London starting Spring 2020?
Yea man, I had my assessment centre on the Tuesday
SaleemOm
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey is anyone on here joining the London office for tax consulting this September?
yaboy75
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone know the pay disparity between streams?
KaranAgarwal
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Smmtt13)
Yea man, I had my assessment centre on the Tuesday
Nice! Hope it went well mate. What kinda things did you do? From what I understand its a combination of an individual report, group exercises and an informal chat at the end? If you had any advice that would be fantastic!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (197)
24.32%
Pop (196)
24.2%
Jazz (33)