PwC 2019 Watch

Emmanewsome
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello all!

How time pressured is the numerical and logical reasoning?
(Original post by AlexApp)
17 questions in 17 minutes for both if I recall, if you finish you're doing very well!
Hi! Thank you for this.

I didn’t quite finish them!

I got a score at the end but I haven’t had an indication if I’ve passed or not, how quickly do they respond?
AlexApp
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Emmanewsome)
Hello all!

How time pressured is the numerical and logical reasoning?

Hi! Thank you for this.

I didn’t quite finish them!

I got a score at the end but I haven’t had an indication if I’ve passed or not, how quickly do they respond?
Hey, no problem! I didn't finish either, but the benchmark is around 10+ correct I think.

It seems to be different depending on what you apply for, for me it instantly said I passed and gave me access to do the 'Career Conversation'. You can check to see if there is feedback at the top of the page on the application website
username4168516
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by DiamondArtist)
Hi, and I'm pretty sure it's on a rolling basis and so the sooner you apply the better but it's not too late to do it now. I think some routes and some locations do have deadlines that are the end of October to November, though only graduate and undergraduate options have deadlines on the website. You can still apply to uni and an apprenticeship but you will have to figure out which route you want to take because you can get offers on the apprenticeships before you even do your exams depending on the company.
Is the school leavers programme an apprenticeship? Thanks btw
Bebaxoxo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ajl96)
Nice, was going to email tomorrow if I hadn't heard anything, but would appreciate it if you let me know what they say! Haven't done it yet, still waiting for the results from the test. Hopefully everything will come through in the next couple of days.
I just called up the student recruitment helpline and they said that the deadline for the video isnt the 28th but instead its 21 days from your first initial application.

If you're still unsure it's probably best to call them up as they'll reply immediately as opposed to over email.
DiamondArtist
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Sainsburysbasics)
Is the school leavers programme an apprenticeship? Thanks btw
Yeah it is
DiamondArtist
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone completed the career conversation yet? If so, have you received any feedback or an email saying when you would hear from them?
moon324
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeh I did the career conversation yesterday.. Haven't had any emails or feedback yet though
DiamondArtist
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by moon324)
Yeh I did the career conversation yesterday.. Haven't had any emails or feedback yet though
Ok, tell me when you hear anything because I did it nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet
babarissa
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What are the questions that you’ve been asked during the career conversation ?
moon324
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ok, tell me when you hear anything because I did it nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet
Yeah will do.. Have you applied to EY too?
DiamondArtist
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah will do.. Have you applied to EY too?
Yeah, but I got rejected after the video interview because I didn't do well in the numerical reasoning part.
moon324
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah, but I got rejected after the video interview because I didn't do well in the numerical reasoning part.
how long did it take for them to get back to you.. been a week and a half since i did it and there's been no response and i havent received my feedback for it either
GunnerGuy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I did my Career Unlocked ages ago. Got a score of 9925 is memory serves it right. They said they will be in touch after test deadline, however I haven't yet heard back from them. I have applied for Autumn 2019 Audit Grad Scheme in London. Anyone else in the same boat? What should I do?
DiamondArtist
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
how long did it take for them to get back to you.. been a week and a half since i did it and there's been no response and i havent received my feedback for it either
For the EY one there was feedback straight away for the numerical reasoning and I got a rejection email the next day basically saying my maths skills weren't good enough. I haven't heard back from PwC yet though
chb14ajh
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I know there is numerical and logical tests, but is there verbal reasoning tests at all in the pwc test?
d2018b
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone done EY learning on the job stage? (assurance business apprenticeship for 2019 intake too)
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What questions were you asked?
opOPop
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello guys! Can anyone please give an insight on the 'Career Conversation' section? Thank!
lalaland95
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone applied to management consulting grad programme?
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by opOPop)
Hello guys! Can anyone please give an insight on the 'Career Conversation' section? Thank!
I applied to Women in Business Deals and had 10 questions, including 3 videos about PwC after which they asked if I had leanred somehting new about PwC.
The rest of the questions were along the lines of:
Why PwC?
What makes you a good candidate for this role?
A deals case study where I had to make a recommendation to a client.
What would i do in a situation where not everyone was able to contribute in a group project.

You get 2 - 3 minutes to prepare for them and then you have 3-5 minutes to answer them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.47%
Excited (156)
9.09%
Worried (306)
17.83%
Terrified (381)
22.2%
Meh (171)
9.97%
Confused (37)
2.16%