Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by iqqraxo)
What course will you be applying for? Bio medical science
How are you feeling about starting uni? Hoping to get offers soon
Are you planning on attending an Open Day or have you already been to one? (Feel free to share any pictures of campus you might have!) - International student
Hi iqqraxo,

We have an Online Open Day coming up on Wednesday 12 December from 2-4pm (UK time) that you might be interested in attending.

I was an international student myself and can't say enough how helpful online events can be when you can't make it to the campus. You'll be able to chat to current students and professional services staff members, explore our campus with videos and images and view our accommodation options all from your own home.

If you are interested in attending, you can register for the event here.

Additionally, if you have any questions about studying at Royal Holloway, especially as an international student, please just let me know!

Susana
DBU-3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hiya,

Ive recently recived an offer for Economics and Mangement and was woundering about graduate prospects and employment statistics as I cant seem to find any reliable ones, is their any website that provides these for specific courses?

Thank you.
iqqraxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
So my college sent off my application earlier today. My councillor was really slow writing my reference. I've applied for biomedical science. I don't have a single offer yet and all my friends got at least an offer really soon. Am I panicking? Royal Holloway is one of my choices btw
Rep:
?
(Original post by DBU-3)
Hiya,

Ive recently recived an offer for Economics and Mangement and was woundering about graduate prospects and employment statistics as I cant seem to find any reliable ones, is their any website that provides these for specific courses?

Thank you.
Hi DBU-3,

I've contacted the department for you and will let you know once they have responded. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Susana
DBU-3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
Hi DBU-3,

I've contacted the department for you and will let you know once they have responded. In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Susana
Thank you
ZMollick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
My application has been sent off the 28th of November, it’s almost been a week and I haven’t got a confirmation email from Royal Holloway saying they received my application, which I found quite odd as I received emails from all the other unis I applied to. I was just wondering how long would it take for Royal Holloway to get back? I havent heard anything about a portal either. Do you know the response time?
iqqraxo
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I got a confirmation email for my portal a day after sending my application through. I've got all the acknowledgements saying unis have received my application apart from Leeds but if the track is up and running and it says they're considering your application it means they have it. Good luck!
ZMollick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Oh thank you that makes more sense now
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZMollick)
My application has been sent off the 28th of November, it’s almost been a week and I haven’t got a confirmation email from Royal Holloway saying they received my application, which I found quite odd as I received emails from all the other unis I applied to. I was just wondering how long would it take for Royal Holloway to get back? I havent heard anything about a portal either. Do you know the response time?
Hi ZMollick,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received this information. I can take a look into this if you PM me your email address and UCAS ID number.

Susana
iqqraxo
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I've applied for biomedical sciences. I just found out my guidance councillor sent off my predicted grades AABB which is really unfair because my biology chemistry and Urdu teaches predicted me A*AA* whereas a B in physics is fine. I am disappointed and just angry because I think I'm working really hard and I'm certain I can get higher grades than AABB. Question is do I still stand a chance for an offer with these predicted grades in biomedical science bsc?
Last edited by iqqraxo; 11 months ago
Rep:
?
(Original post by iqqraxo)
I've applied for biomedical sciences. I just found out my guidance councillor sent off my predicted grades AABB which is really unfair because my biology chemistry and Urdu teaches predicted me A*AA* whereas a B in physics is fine. I am disappointed and just angry because I think I'm working really hard and I'm certain I can get higher grades than AABB. Question is do I still stand a chance for an offer with these predicted grades in biomedical science bsc?
Hi Iqqraxo,

I’m delighted that you’re interested in studying with us. Based on the grades you’ve mentioned, your application will certainly be considered for an offer by our Admissions team, and our standard offer for BSc Biomedical Sciences is ABB-BBB in three A levels, including Biology and Chemistry. If there is a change to your predicted grades, please ask your teacher to send confirmation of this to our Admissions team by email – [email protected]

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mairead
katie091000
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi,
My friend sent off her application on the 27th, and I was just wondering what the average waiting time is at the moment?
Thanks!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by katie091000)
Hi,
My friend sent off her application on the 27th, and I was just wondering what the average waiting time is at the moment?
Thanks!
Hi Katie091000,

I’m pleased to hear your friend is interested in studying with us! Applications are being reviewed and we hope to get back to our applicants two weeks after submission. But please note that due to the large number of applications it’s possible for a response to take a little while longer. But don’t worry, your friend should be hearing from us soon!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Mairead
mishisweet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi
i have applied to Royal Holloway for psychology with clinical and cognitive neuroscience
i am predicted an A*AA what are the likely hoods that ill be accepted
also what is the average waiting time to get rejected or accepted to RHUL
okurr123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by mishisweet)
Hi
i have applied to Royal Holloway for psychology with clinical and cognitive neuroscience
i am predicted an A*AA what are the likely hoods that ill be accepted
also what is the average waiting time to get rejected or accepted to RHUL
I got an offer for MSci Psychology with the same predictions, and received it a week after I applied. Good luck!
mishisweet
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by okurr123)
I got an offer for MSci Psychology with the same predictions, and received it a week after I applied. Good luck!
thank you i am just a little nervous i guess however i only sent it last Friday so it may take a little longer
okurr123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by mishisweet)
thank you i am just a little nervous i guess however i only sent it last Friday so it may take a little longer
I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon where else did you apply?
iqqraxo
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm waiting to hear back from Royal Holloway too!
mishisweet
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by okurr123)
I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon where else did you apply?
I hope so too
I applied to
KCL
City
Queen Mary
Goldsmiths
and RHUL
iqqraxo
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Admission offices will be closed over the weekend right?so no offers for us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (153)
53.13%
18-20 years old (no) (35)
12.15%
20-25 years old (yes) (47)
16.32%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.39%
25-30 years old (yes) (19)
6.6%