Who here believes in sex after marriage?

Watch this thread
robotico2014
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Just like the title says, who here thinks that you should save sex for marriage?
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Absolutely, why should sex stop after marriage?
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by robotico2014)
Just like the title says, who here thinks that you should save sex for marriage?
It's the worst idea, in the history of ideas, maybe ever. Lol. I mean, what if you aren't sexually compatible?
robotico2014
Rep:
Why is sexual compatibility so important? Can you not both work it out and find a solution to please each other sexually. I think that if you really love each other this doesn't affect your sexual life as you are willing to do something to enjoy yourselves. And life is not all about sex That is what I think anyway.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Why is sexual compatibility so important? Can you not both work it out and find a solution to please each other sexually. I think that if you really love each other this doesn't affect your sexual life as you are willing to do something to enjoy yourselves. And life is not all about sex That is what I think anyway.
Absolutely not. People have different sex drives, different kinks, like different types of sex. I think it's a terrible idea, lol.
UWS
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Is it that hard for you to understand that everyone doesn't see things the same as you? Some people find sex really important in a relationship, just like how some people think it's important to go on regular holidays. It's just what people want in a relationship, simple as that. Stop trying to life coach people and find someone who wants the same as you/shares the same belief, it ain't that deep.
robotico2014
Rep:
What is wrong with society nowadays? Is it so hard to control yourselves? What are you?! Animals?! Listen to him, different kinks and different sex drives? WTF!?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
No what's the point in waiting that long lol
Just save it for someone you love
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Awful idea. Imagine committing to someone and then finding you're repulsed by them in bed or that they're a really boring lover who doesn't satisfy your sexual needs and preferences. No way, you need to work these things out before marriage.
Kian Stevens
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What is wrong with society nowadays? Is it so hard to control yourselves? What are you?! Animals?! Listen to him, different kinks and different sex drives? WTF!?
You're definitely religious...

I'll eat my hat if you're not.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
After marriage?

You should be having sex during your marriage.

I believe in sex before, during and after marriage.
Roussette
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
Is it that hard for you to understand that everyone doesn't see things the same as you? Some people find sex really important in a relationship, just like how some people think it's important to go on regular holidays. It's just what people want in a relationship, simple as that. Stop trying to life coach people and find someone who wants the same as you/shares the same belief, it ain't that deep.
Sexual compability? The silliest thing I've ever heard.
I'm not against sex before marriage. I'm personally okay to be sexually active with someone i'm seeking a serious, long-term relationship (that includes getting married at some point). I'm also okay with waiting till marriage if that's what my partner -i see it as a big positive point.

But, as an argument against sex after marriage, I think sexual compability is a silly. Two people who are in love will have good sex... or will work it out in order to have good sex. They can adjust to each other's needs, preferences, etc.
username738914
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
erm, i'm sure people don't just stop having sex when they get married

Posted from TSR Mobile
ruthf
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
We are actually animals with the sole purpose of reproducing. Human emotions attach meaning to sex but the act itself is objectively meaningless. Think about how other animals mate. Nothing romantic about it. There’s nothing wrong with attaching meaning but, because it doesn’t naturally have any emotional meaning, people will attach their own meaning to it. Not your meaning. Not my meaning. Their own.
UWS
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Roussette)
Two people who are in love will have good sex... or will work it out in order to have good sex. They can adjust to each other's needs, preferences, etc.
You've been watching too many Hollywood movies.

Kindly visit r/deadbedrooms for examples of married couples in love but are unhappy in the bedroom.
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Roussette)
Sexual compability? The silliest thing I've ever heard.
I'm not against sex before marriage. I'm personally okay to be sexually active with someone i'm seeking a serious, long-term relationship (that includes getting married at some point). I'm also okay with waiting till marriage if that's what my partner -i see it as a big positive point.

But, as an argument against sex after marriage, I think sexual compability is a silly. Two people who are in love will have good sex... or will work it out in order to have good sex. They can adjust to each other's needs, preferences, etc.
Really? Imagine two subs working it out, lol. Or someone into heavy bdsm, and a vanilla sex lover. Nah.
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
theres pretty good logic and evidence to suggest that for the 'normal'/'vanilla'/'beige'/'unkinky' people, waiting until marriage to have sex - leads to a happier and more long-lasting marriage.

But obviously there will be outliers, and anyone with any unusual sexual requirement or kink, should probably deal with it pre-marriage..
Pussy Patrol
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
Really? Imagine two subs working it out, lol. Or someone into heavy bdsm, and a vanilla sex lover. Nah.
Wtf is a vanilla sex lover?

Someone who loves being covered in vanilla ice cream while having sex?
username738914
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pussy Patrol)
Wtf is a vanilla sex lover?

Someone who loves being covered in vanilla ice cream while having sex?
vanilla = normal sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
username3331778
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Sex existed before marriage existed, grow up and stop making this thread every week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads