0-2 hours 60%
3-5 hours 20%
6-8 hours 20%
More than 9 hours0%
Total votes: 5
ha ha ha ha ha
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Today I am just doing all my homeworks and not being too strict on my timetable, as I have a lot of homework I thought just to dedicate one day to it not to procrastinate over it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Today did not go as planned, because I went out. So I have to be more strict tomorrow...
Yesterday there were works in my house meaning that i could not work for 2 hours, however after that I managed to do my history h/w:u:
(edited 5 years ago)
Is this during exam period or during this time of the year?
Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR
Is this during exam period or during this time of the year?

This time of year, I am updating daily
(edited 5 years ago)
Today, I have planned to use my to-do list book as I have to go out. I want to revise some Spanish then revise all the formulas that we learnt in Physics so far this year. If I have time I will try and do a maths worksheet that the teacher said that we could finish off at home. I need to also practice the guitar, as I am now in Grade 4 🎸
(edited 5 years ago)
I am going out a lot for these two weeks, because I have a karate competition.
To revise for science I use Bozeman Science, and for Spanish I am using flashcards because Spanish is about remembering vocabulary and flashcards can help.
If you have any resources for any subjects you can share them.
Today I have planned to do my Geography H/W, Spanish H/W and maths revision.
-My geography H/W is about finish off a paragraph that we started in class
-My Spanish H/W is to answer a question sheet that we got in class about a text
-I am going to do my maths revision by memorising the formulas that we learnt so far this year in school.

I have only set myself a little amount of work to do because I have to go out, if I can finish all the work that I have set myself for today I learn my Guitar H/W song as I have been set it at the beginning of summer at could not take my guitar with me on holiday so I only had a week to learn the song.
I think that I can get all of this done in roughly 5 hours, so maybe not enough time. I will also be using pomodoro technique to study because it stops me from extremely procastinating.
I use tomighty for pomodoro studying, and write down all my distractions while I am working then do them in my break
Good! Looking forward to updates :smile:
Today I want to do my:
-Maths H/W
-Spanish H/W
-Science H/W
-Physics energy note taking
-Business studies revision
:h:
I am taking physics notes on bitesize, and my revision is going to be making flashcards on what we did in class for business studies. I am going to update again after and say how successful I was I am also going to not work in pomodoro technique as I think it makes me procastinate more than normal:u:
Yesterday I could not update as I stayed up late so I could finish my H/Ws, I managed to get in 210 minutes of studying which I don't think that I can do today maybe if I push myself.
So today I am going to:
-Revise my Spanish flashcards
-Write more physics notes from bitesize
-Do my RS H/W and maybe a little bit of revision
-Also some work in my CGP maths book (its been a while since I did some maths:colonhash:)
Today I managed to do my:
-RS H/W
-My Spanish flashcards
-Write one section of notes from physics
Today I didn't get as much as I wanted done because I was downloading habitbull on to my phone and something went wrong, so I had to resync my phone with my Gmail and that took some time. Today I am going to sleep early and wake up I think at 5am to finish off all the other work that I had set myself for today; hopefully that should mean I can start a new to-do list for tomorrow otherwise I am going to get behind schedule. I am also stuck on a part of my CGP book soI need to bing it and find the answers, I find Bing a better search engine than Google because Bing can give better answers for maths and science.:redface:. I am bit disappointed with my productivity, so I really want to start fresh and get a lot more work done with stricter timings on the work that I do.:frown:
Hi there TSR,
I stopped daily uploads because I just go too busy, now that I have time I will update you on what I did. I had a few exams and did well in them, and I had a few exams recently that I felt were quite hard...
I am still reading through all the CGP books for science, and revising topics that we learn in maths. To get further in English I am reading Oliver Twist books to understand more complex vocab.
Hi,

I have been busy, very busy, as I have been reading through a lot of english lit and learning a lot more maths topics. I have also got grades just below were I wanted them so hooray, and I have been making a daily to-do list and this helps me because I know what I need to do so I do not need to procastinate and I can order this in any way I want.

See you soon
hi! well done for keeping up with updating with your gyg, it seems your doing alot of productive work which is amazing, but make sure to take regular breaks and pace yourself! you dont wanna burn out too quick lol
Hello hello there TSR,:rofl3:

I'm back with another update for you, so I have a few things to say. I think I am actually improving and not just fast but really quick, for example I am actually scoring quite higher than I predicted in my exams:woo:. However progress for my science has been pretty slow I have got to say, for example I have done I think 25%ish of the whole triple science subject, well hopefully by the time I next update that will improve.:thumbsup:

Bye! :h:
Tip:party::
Use pomodoro when studying because you can then balance other things that you want to do and your work in a way which you get work done, and don't do like 120min work for 5min the balance has to be like 30min work for 5min.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending