smithstar01
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

I am looking to study either medicine or vetinary science at university and I have just started my a levels. I took Biology ( 9 GCSE), Chemsitry (9 GCSE), Maths (9 GCSE) and Geog (7 GCSE) and an EPQ. However I really don’t enjoy geography and wondered if it would be a good idea to drop that and do an AS in Pyschology. If I did that I wouldn’t be able to do EPQ as they clash. Do you think that would be a good idea Maths, Biology, Chemsitry a level and Psychology AS? And would I get into medicine uni with them?
Any advice would be appreciated
chemistrybiatch
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you can definitely get into uni with either of those subject combinations for medicine but ofc it totally depends on your grades (9s at GCSE is v promising though) so just do what you think would be more fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads