jhandley2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, first post here.

Today my place to study Animal Science was confirmed at Canterbury uni. I’m going to have to do a foundation year to start with and this starts in a couple of weeks.

I’m off to the uni on saturday for the admissions day and hopefully they can shed some more light on everything there. I’m quite in the dark at the moment as i haven’t even got a student number yet. Just a few questions for you guys.

How much would commuting effect my university experience? (social and work wise) It’s only the foundation year and I plan to live at the halls next year when my degree properly starts... when I move to canterbury next year will it be the same experience as someone who is stating year 1 of their degree straight away?

Is it sometimes possible to move and live near the university half way through the year?

I’m also wondering how much commuting will have an effect on making friends at uni... anybody had any experience here?

good luck and congrats to everyone starting this september, thanks for ya help in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.41%
No (138)
74.59%

Watched Threads