The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Nursing Magee 2019 Application

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by graceylou92
yep so so many desperately want a place. 🤔 I would love to know one way or another

I know I’m the same it’s my first choice and dying to know either way 😊x
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by notsurey
Really? why? It was too far away for me.. i felt really sad canceling it cause I heard Magee nursing is very good.

Magee interview roughly about a quarter of those that applied whereas queens interview at least half of those that applied so percentage wise alot harder to gain an interview for Magee 😭
Reply 382
Original post by notsurey
Really? why? It was too far away for me.. i felt really sad canceling it cause I heard Magee nursing is very good.

Yea that’s understandable and you let them know these people just didn’t turn up x
Does anyone know when we find out if we get accepted or not?
Reply 384
They said before 31 March x
Thanks 😊
Original post by Ymf
They said before 31 March x
maybe we will be lucky and Magee will let us know early and get back to us this week 😂 #Hopeful
Reply 387
maybe we will be lucky and Magee will let us know early and get back to us this week 😂 #Hopeful

It would be brilliant if we heard this week really want to know now either way x
Original post by Ymf
It would be brilliant if we heard this week really want to know now either way x

so do I!! theres nothing we can about it now but knowing everyone has been interview it will literally just be sitting on someones desk to upload to ucas hahaha
Reply 389
so do I!! theres nothing we can about it now but knowing everyone has been interview it will literally just be sitting on someones desk to upload to ucas hahaha

Ahhh 🙈 I wonder if they do it same as interviews and all hear in one day or will they start going through them now this week x🤔
I really want to ring them and find out 🙈🙈 I keep checking my emails lol the wait is killing me 🙄
I rang there now. They're hoping for the end of the month. They have 'a concerning amount' this year which can also hold it up. Lovely!!
Reply 392
Original post by Sars123
I rang there now. They're hoping for the end of the month. They have 'a concerning amount' this year which can also hold it up. Lovely!!

Wonder what that means 🤔
What do they mean by concerning amount? Ive been hearing that people who had interviews at magee got rejected afterwards through Ucas?? I don't understand 🤔🤔
Original post by Ymf
Wonder what that means 🤔

I assumed she meant there was more than normal (making it more difficult to get in 🙈)
Reply 395
Original post by Sars123
I assumed she meant there was more than normal (making it more difficult to get in 🙈)

😭😭😭
Reply 396
Original post by Sars123

Did u ask if we all find out at same time? X
I cannot comment on people apparantly getting rejected already, I know no-one of which that has applied to.

However, by next friday or the following monday we will all know one way or the other. No need to stress, long wait for us all yet. Only end up torturing yourselves in the process. Best of luck!
Sorry, no I just asked when do you find out if you've been accepted or not and she said hopefully the end of March
Original post by Ymf
Did u ask if we all find out at same time? X
No harm but people need to stop saying things in this forum if it’s not true (you know who yous are) people saying people have been rejected after interviews. This is obvs a lie a lot of people have applied from my access course to do nursing and not one of us has heard either way surely at least one of us would have heard if that was true. Until I see the proof it’s a lie. Also someone said only 650 people were interviewed yet someone said today there was a concerning amount applying. Don’t talk if your talking s h I t. You are getting people’s hopes up including my own

Quick Reply

Latest