who got a grade 7 , 8 , or 9 in chemistry and overall all the sciences Watch
chemistry - 9 biology - 8 physics - 7 i did so bad in physics. for chemistry learn spec with thorough detail and do past papers and questions regularly to familiarise with the mark scheme and biology same. Consolidate on notes regularly to avoid cramming. Ask sum1 else about physics as I am completely useless
chemrevise is only for A level just checked it out, do uno any other site but for GCSE?
Even just flicking through them while you stuff your face with xyz😂😂
- Make revision cards for all the topics you find difficult. Look through the revision cards regularly and highlight key words on them.
- Do all the past papers and lots of practice questions.
- Read through your textbook regularly.
- BBC Bitesize quizzes.
- Seneca Learning.
- For Physics make a set of revision cards for the equations. Put the equation on one side and an example question using it on the back.
- For each of the core practicals, write/type up a set of instructions for it in detail. Try not to look at the textbook when doing it.