who got a grade 7 , 8 , or 9 in chemistry and overall all the sciences Watch

kb_123xx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
question in the title. also if u did any revision tips mostly for chemistry?

Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For Chemistry, the Chemrevise website is AMAZING! I wish I discovered it when I was doing my GCSEs but i'm using it for A-Levels right now to get top grades
MydaMina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got 8-8 in combined science and I'd also recommend Chemrevise and physics and maths tutor! I'm currently doing AS Chem, and Chemrevise is the best! Good luck!
ManavS31
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
chemistry - 9 biology - 8 physics - 7 i did so bad in physics. for chemistry learn spec with thorough detail and do past papers and questions regularly to familiarise with the mark scheme and biology same. Consolidate on notes regularly to avoid cramming. Ask sum1 else about physics as I am completely useless
username4255458
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
9-9-9. Just keep on reading the revision guides everyday while making notes. To be honest, the revision for my mocks helped me to remember most of the information.
kb_123xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by lol1223)
chemistry - 9 biology - 8 physics - 7 i did so bad in physics. for chemistry learn spec with thorough detail and do past papers and questions regularly to familiarise with the mark scheme and biology same. Consolidate on notes regularly to avoid cramming. Ask sum1 else about physics as I am completely useless
r u serious, 7 is so not bad at all like I would love to get that. but thx for u tips
kb_123xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by yauster)
9-9-9. Just keep on reading the revision guides everyday while making notes. To be honest, the revision for my mocks helped me to remember most of the information.
thanks
kb_123xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Grade A)
For Chemistry, the Chemrevise website is AMAZING! I wish I discovered it when I was doing my GCSEs but i'm using it for A-Levels right now to get top grades
thank u and good luck
kb_123xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by MydaMina)
I got 8-8 in combined science and I'd also recommend Chemrevise and physics and maths tutor! I'm currently doing AS Chem, and Chemrevise is the best! Good luck!
thanks
kb_123xx
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Grade A;79793110]For Chemistry, the Chemrevise website is AMAZING! I wish I discovered it when I was doing my GCSEs but i'm using it for A-Levels right now to get top grades [/QUOTE

chemrevise is only for A level just checked it out, do uno any other site but for GCSE?
huda122
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same here im finding it hard to juggle all the info
username4171924
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Keep reviewing your notes!!!!!!!!!
Even just flicking through them while you stuff your face with xyz😂😂
username4011692
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got a 9-9, and all I can say, is just review your notes constantly, read your textbooks, and use your teachers
kb_123xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by criggles)
I got a 9-9, and all I can say, is just review your notes constantly, read your textbooks, and use your teachers
tbh I get how to revise biology and physics, but for chemistry I feel like theres nothing to acc take notes on like theres jist equations all the time and formulas
Loci Pi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got 88 (possibly 89 as I'm waiting on a remark).
  • Make revision cards for all the topics you find difficult. Look through the revision cards regularly and highlight key words on them.
  • Do all the past papers and lots of practice questions.
  • Read through your textbook regularly.
  • BBC Bitesize quizzes.
  • Seneca Learning.
  • For Physics make a set of revision cards for the equations. Put the equation on one side and an example question using it on the back.
  • For each of the core practicals, write/type up a set of instructions for it in detail. Try not to look at the textbook when doing it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (13)
40.63%
I really love the subject (10)
31.25%