Lucywilloww
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I got my ears pierced at the start of the summer and everything has been fine until now. My right ear is completely fine and I feel I could confidently take it out but my left ear is different. I have a cut just behind the back of my earring. I think that maybe I had a piece of hair stuck in my ear that sliced my lobe but other than that I don’t know. I’ve decided to just leave it alone and wash it with the Claire’s sanitiser I was given until it heals. By the way I’m certain my ear is not infected it’s just a cut. Is this the right thing to do??
_WOLF_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’d say just let it heal before you take it out. You don’t want to be constantly touching and irritating it. Make sure your hands are clean before touching it and monitor it in case.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Keep doing as you are until it heals up. If in a few weeks it's not healing have a piercer (at a proper piercing shop - not Claire's!) take a look.
Claire461
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Claire’s is the worst for piercing. My kids paid for me to have my ears pierced for graduation and we went to a tattoo shop locally with a good reputation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (587)
34.19%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (709)
41.29%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (343)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (78)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise