Applying to two different courses in the same university? Watch

username2707649
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

I'm planning on applying to King's MSc Digital Marketing and MSc International Marketing. They both require applications through the King's website and I have to start a new application for each.

Does anyone know if I can use similar personal statements? I wrote one out for Digital Marketing and was planning on slightly tweaking it when applying for International Marketing. Also, are my referees allowed to put in the exact same references?

Thanks!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by arshisyed)
Hi guys,

I'm planning on applying to King's MSc Digital Marketing and MSc International Marketing. They both require applications through the King's website and I have to start a new application for each.

Does anyone know if I can use similar personal statements? I wrote one out for Digital Marketing and was planning on slightly tweaking it when applying for International Marketing. Also, are my referees allowed to put in the exact same references?

Thanks!
You can use similar statements and refs but bear in mind that it may get noticed if the courses are taught by the same dept so if I were you I'd make sure they were tailored though of course refs are busy people so may just write one generic ref.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19