The Student Room Group

Am I weird because a soft penis doesn't turn me on

So today I thought I met a new friend and we was getting on great until she made a comment/joke that when her boyfriend gets out the shower he waves his soft penis around as a joke and it turns her on so i said I find that abit creepy and that would never turn me on and she just started being a horrible person in front of 3 other people saying that I'm weird and it must be because if my boyfriend looks at me all the time he probs can't get hard because I have a miserable face. It's actually really upset me as I'm also depressed I'm totally embarassed and hurt by this so any thoughts guys?

Scroll to see replies

No, that's not weird. IMO there's nothing sexy about a penis in any state haha, it's more the knowledge of what it can do that turns me on personally, so seeing my boyfriend naked turns me on.
There's visually nothing good about a penis other than what it can do. I think it's weirder that she gets turned on by seeing one.
The weirdest thing about this is how much of an over sharer she is if you just met her the same day and she's talking about her boyfriend's penis...
Reply 4
^^ to the people above, I sometimes sit there and admire my penis when it's hard and boy it really does look nice.
I don't think I'd like it if I shared something with a friend that turned me on and they were really judgemental about it. you could have phrased it better. I wouldn't go on at you though or embarrass you, I'd just edge away. basically this isn't a good friendship from the looks of it.
Your friend sounds like the odd one to me!
Original post by Sivir
^^ to the people above, I sometimes sit there and admire my penis when it's hard and boy it really does look nice.

Mine doesn’t. That’s why I need to beat it until it becomes soft again.
To be fair, you probably insulted her when you said what turns her on is creepy. She overreacted, but you did start it. There's no expectation to be turned on by soft ****, but calm down about it.
Call me daddy
Reply 10
I just can't take a flaccid penis as something sexy especially when they're growers because it's so adorable and cute 😂
. once I had blood in my urine and had to have a tube put down my knob the hot young nurse kept starring at it and I think she like it but some girls don't
Reply 12
Whaaaaaat 😆so you meet a girl first time and she tells you already about her boyfriends flaccid penis, you don't like it and then she turns into a psycho in front of everyone kinda thing? In my personal view, you are better off away from this chick; you clearly not compatible and she sounds very OTT
Sounds like she suddenly got at you because she’s embarrassed that you publicly called it creepy?
Original post by Divine Feminine
Penises are incredibly attractive and hot, whether soft or hard and never understood straight girls who claim or pretend that there’s nothing hot about them. Penises are gorgeous and incredibly lust-inducing. OP, I do find it a bit strange that you’re not turned on by them but everyone has preferences and I’d certainly never belittle anyone like that.

Well said divine , you seem like a girl i could get along with . Nice one 👌
Penises are incredibly attractive and hot, whether soft or hard and never understood straight girls who claim or pretend that there’s nothing hot about them. Penises are gorgeous and incredibly lust-inducing. OP, I do find it a bit strange that you’re not turned on by them but everyone has preferences and I’d certainly never belittle anyone like that.

gorgeous? lmao
Yes: gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, streamlined etc.

Gotta have that aerodynamics down for top penile-thrust performance :biggrin:
is this a troll or just a really odd genuine question?
Reply 18
why do i read this stuff, why do i do this to myself?
Having read the thread... uh... penises have mixed reviews.

Original post by Centurion_Sam
is this a troll or just a really odd genuine question?

On TSR it's always a 50/50 for literally every post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending