HELP changed course starting in second year Watch

Vuftyg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guy I’m studying at UoP. I was studying digital media in first year and towards the end of the year I realised the course wasn’t for me so I requested to switch to accounting and finance. I got Accepted and they allowed me to switch. The problem now though is that I believe they’ve switched me into second year of accounting and finance and they’ve even sent me an options form (even my time table is second year lessons). My GPA from last year has been recorded and it all looks legit. Questions is now is that is it meant to be like this or am I meant to start from first year??
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Vuftyg)
Hi guy I’m studying at UoP. I was studying digital media in first year and towards the end of the year I realised the course wasn’t for me so I requested to switch to accounting and finance. I got Accepted and they allowed me to switch. The problem now though is that I believe they’ve switched me into second year of accounting and finance and they’ve even sent me an options form (even my time table is second year lessons). My GPA from last year has been recorded and it all looks legit. Questions is now is that is it meant to be like this or am I meant to start from first year??
I would assume you want to start from year 1? Just speak to admissions and the new department. id imagine theres important knowledge in year 1 to be used carrying forward.
University of Portsmouth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, Christine from the MyPort team here. Please contact your course admin team tomorrow and they will be able to advise you. They are on
[email protected] or 02392 844600. Best wishes Christine
(Original post by Vuftyg)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
6.62%
They might tell the bully (29)
10.1%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.33%
It might lead to more bullying (106)
36.93%
There's nothing they could do (89)
31.01%

Watched Threads

Latest