The Student Room Group

2019 Consulting Graduate Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by callmejonte
London, Management Consulting, you?

Manchester (Consulting). Here's to our receiving some good news soon!
Anyone had experience with Situational Judgement Test (Strategy& application)? Not clear at all what I'll be letting myself in for when I follow the link...
Has anyone done the Bain & Co online assessment? Any tips on what to expect?
Original post by TechGirl96

Last year Bain used an CEB SHL test. I found them harder than the 'example' tests.
Anyone completed a Deloitte Job Simulation? Any tips or ideas of questions would be appreciated.
Done Deloitte's job simulation and got placed into the talent pool. Really annoyed as I prepared alot and thought it actually went quite well, got my feedback within 24hrs too which was fast. Has anyone else who has taken the simulation passed, and has anyone got experience with the talent pool or know much about it? Help would be appreciated!
Original post by nickmurp
Anyone completed a Deloitte Job Simulation? Any tips or ideas of questions would be appreciated.

Also interested in knowing this! Did you apply to Monitor Deloitte?
Original post by engbeast123
Done Deloitte's job simulation and got placed into the talent pool. Really annoyed as I prepared alot and thought it actually went quite well, got my feedback within 24hrs too which was fast. Has anyone else who has taken the simulation passed, and has anyone got experience with the talent pool or know much about it? Help would be appreciated!

Did you apply to Monitor?
Original post by ChenZhan
Did you apply to Monitor?

Yep man. Been placed in talent pool and told in email I'm being considered for s&o now though, or I can wait until after December to see if I can be considered for monitor after they have reviewed more job simulations.
Original post by TechGirl96

I received an initial email telling me that I had to complete the online assessment plus additional information, but I have not received the two emails with links in, so I can not complete them?
Original post by ferrety_boy
I received an initial email telling me that I had to complete the online assessment plus additional information, but I have not received the two emails with links in, so I can not complete them?

I received the links on the same day, maybe check your junk email or send an email?
Has any applied to Accenture Strategy? I applied couple weeks ago and still haven't received the online test....
has anyone doing atos video interview?
Just applied to Mckinsey. Fingers crossed.
Reply 34
Has anyone done PwC's digital interview?

How long did you guys have to complete the Bain online assessment?
Original post by nomadope
How long did you guys have to complete the Bain online assessment?

I think it is a fixed deadline for everyone - something like the 28th of October?
I think it is a fixed deadline for everyone - something like the 28th of October?

Thank you. Have you done the test? How difficult was it?
Original post by nomadope
Thank you. Have you done the test? How difficult was it?

I don't remember it being that bad, but it was 1 hour 15, and I think that all of it has to be done at once.
Reply 39
Original post by engbeast123

You got feedback after doing the simulation? I did the simulation about 2/3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending