Accept that Terrorists can be Muslim Watch

999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Hellbent? I just want to suggest something. If anything you are the one being rude. Just cause I mentioned how the recent terrorists just happen to be Muslim, I am a islamophobe? Wouldn’t you have liked it if I came out sprouting anti Islam rhetoric like a true islamophobe or better yet, calling all Muslims terrorists and call for a ban on burkas?
Arent you just stating the blindingly obvious, so much so its pointless?

Do you have a real point?
busquets
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)

He's incapable of thinking critically. I've lost count of how many times the same points are repeated again and again. It's almost like he thinks the rest of us believe the terrorist attacks were done by buddhists.
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by busquets)
No offence mate but ive seen you a lot here. You're so desperate to seem neutral and centrist that it's basically pathetic. You don't actually know much about the topics you're discussing so you end up blabbering and then changing what you say. You're embarrassing yourself here.

No one is denying that these terrorists do it under the name of their religion. But the religion very clearly says to follow the rules of the land as well as a bunch of other bits that is against the killing of innocent. So it's completely for a muslim to dissociate their moderate following of islam to the extremists salafists, wahhabists etc. Furthermore, not only do they dissociate, they denounce that too.

Now, I would try and educate you but you're too ignorant, stupid and arrogant to care. You're just too busy appearing neutral. Im not being rude, that's just my honest opinion based on your posts.
Well from your post, you seem like someone who will pounce on anyone mentioning Islam. Literally, you noticed I am being as neutral and centrist as I can be but you still think I’m anti islam. I didn’t even criticise any Muslim hell please highlight any anti Islamic posts I’ve made. You’re the only one who is resorting to insults in this thread. Apparently I’m the ignorant, stupid and too arrogant one. And now you’re saying you have tried to educate me when you haven’t even tried once.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
busquets
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You would think that on a student forum site you'd find more intelligent people asking questions and discussing things that genuinely challenges you but all you seem to find is people who overestimate their intelligence making mind-numbingly stupid posts.
Professional G
Rep:
?

Tbh I wanted to bring up a (harmless) opinion and even tried to be as neutral as I can. I wished I played it safe now.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 5 months ago
He's incapable of thinking critically. I've lost count of how many times the same points are repeated again and again. It's almost like he thinks the rest of us believe the terrorist attacks were done by buddhists.
I think its just kevin70 another account that can barely string a sentence together. I dont have an issue that terrorists can be muslim, but then so can any other religious group as well as aetheists.

I would just like him to make a point but am now thinking English isnt his first language.
busquets
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Well from your post, you seem like someone who will pounce on anyone mentioning Islam. Literally, you noticed I am being as neutral and centrist as I can be but you still think I’m anti islam. I didn’t even criticise any Muslim hell please highlight any anti Islamic posts I’ve made. You’re the only one who is resorting to insults in this thread. Apparently I’m the ignorant, stupid and too arrogant one. And now you’re saying you have tried to educate me when you haven’t even tried once.
Do you even read? You're unbelievably unintelligent. You're TRYING as hard as you can to be neutral but you fail. READ.

I don't do anything of the sort. I am more than happy to point out issues within islam.

You've now completely ignored my argument and now playing victim. I've already educated you that it is specific sects of Islam funded by foreign states but you've ignored that.

Ignorant, stupid and arrogant.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 5 months ago
Tbh I wanted to bring up a (harmless) opinion and even tried to be as neutral as I can. I wished I played it safe now.
I just cant see the point you are making it is so stating the obvious.
Terrorists can be any religion or ethnicity.

Surely you have a more focused point to make?
busquets
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I think its just kevin70 another account that can barely string a sentence together. I dont have an issue that terrorists can be muslim, but then so can any other religious group as well as aetheists.

I would just like him to make a point but am now thinking English isnt his first language.
Yeah im fairly sure OP has a low IQ and failed English or something. I dont have a problem talking with unintelligent people, the issue comes where they try to act smart.

I mean, he really thought he did something by saying that terrorists can be muslim. It's just a massive oversimplification of a complex problem and he's not even bright enough to recognise that the problem is complex.

I dont know why im still here tbh.
Spannerin'moi
Report 5 months ago
Terrorists can be anyone who warps stuff and blame their root of their behaviour on religion...
Doesn't necessarily mean muslims...
Professional G
Rep:
?

Okay I’m gonna be honest here. My point is that Isis and all these terror groups don’t represent Islam but they are still Muslim. The government can put all kinds of anti terror measures but only the community can put a stop to radicalisation by first accepting that they do need to accept that there’s a need to speak out against those who wish to promote terrorism
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
This is why roadmen should stick to the trap life. Any attempt to use their brains results in unbearable stress level on their mind which leds to them blabbering a load of nonsense.
Professional G
Rep:
?
Do you even read? You're unbelievably unintelligent. You're TRYING as hard as you can to be neutral but you fail. READ.

I don't do anything of the sort. I am more than happy to point out issues within islam.

You've now completely ignored my argument and now playing victim. I've already educated you that it is specific sects of Islam funded by foreign states but you've ignored that.

Ignorant, stupid and arrogant.
First. Try to talk to me without calling me every word under the sun. Maybe if you avoiding the useless insults, I would understand your point better.

Second. Stop being an idiot and calm down.
Professional G
Rep:
?
(Original post by RichPiana)
This is why roadmen should stick to the trap life. Any attempt to use their brains results in unbearable stress level on their mind which leds to them blabbering a load of nonsense.
For the last time. I’m not being dumb and I know what I’m talking about. Yes I do get off track and do need to focus on my point better but My original point is there
busquets
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
First. Try to talk to me without calling me every word under the sun. Maybe if you avoiding the useless insults, I would understand your point better.

Second. Stop being an idiot and calm down.
You wouldn't understand regardless.
Blackpanther93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Okay I’m gonna be honest here. My point is that Isis and all these terror groups don’t represent Islam but they are still Muslim. The government can put all kinds of anti terror measures but only the community can put a stop to radicalisation by first accepting that they do need to accept that there’s a need to speak out against those who wish to promote terrorism
I don’t understand your point here. How exactly are they suppose to go about speaking out against those who wish to promote terrorism ? What makes you think people with terrorist ideas will suddenly give up? Muslims speak out all the time. I live in Luton and here as well, like someone has already mentioned there are so many events and assemblies and social media pages made by Muslims that condemn terrorism. don’t understand how the community is responsible to speak out against these people ? What makes you think people will listen to them now even though they have been speaking out for years? How exactly is the Muslim community suppose to speak out?
Last edited by Blackpanther93; 5 months ago
Professional G
Rep:
?
You wouldn't understand regardless.
Wait let me understand this, I make a point, made a few honest mistakes, got criticised for it rightly and now I’m allowing you to make your point but you don’t want to. The why the hell with all those posts if you aren’t gonna make a point then. Literally I’m giving you a chance to make a point and you decide to come up with some pathetic excuse.
busquets
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Wait let me understand this, I make a point, made a few honest mistakes, got criticised for it rightly and now I’m allowing you to make your point but you don’t want to. The why the hell with all those posts if you aren’t gonna make a point then. Literally I’m giving you a chance to make a point and you decide to come up with some pathetic excuse.
I've made my point more than sufficiently mate. It's you who's just ignoring it.

But i dont want to talk to you anymore. Are you from this country? You should get some lessons in English first.
Professional G
Rep:
?
I've made my point more than sufficiently mate. It's you who's just ignoring it.

But i dont want to talk to you anymore. Are you from this country? You should get some lessons in English first.
I’m sorry. Didn’t see your point but was distracted by pointless insults directed at me.
And I was born and bred in London. Went through the nursery, primary and secondary school, college and now going to uni. Thank you very much
busquets
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I’m sorry. Didn’t see your point but was distracted by pointless insults directed at me.
And I was born and bred in London. Went through the nursery, primary and secondary school, college and now going to uni. Thank you very much
My points were made well before i began pointing out how stupid you are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (49)
9.37%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.68%
No, but I want to start (188)
35.95%
No, I am unable to (122)
23.33%
No, I chose not to (150)
28.68%