I want to do biomedical science at bcu helppppp

Watch
hujikolp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
the subjects I’m doing are psychology, sociology and applied science do you think they would accept me ??? I need to start my personal statement ASAP

‘For entry onto BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences degree we can consider three A-level subjects to achieve a minimum of 112 UCAS tariff points. This must include at least one of Human Biology, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Applied Science or Psychology at Grade B.’
hujikolp
Rep:
?
Help
hujikolp
Rep:
?
Please ?
Epitype
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is applied science an A-level?
What are your predicted grades in each subjects?
Are you predicted a grade B in Psychology or Applied Science?
hujikolp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Epitype)
Is applied science an A-level?
What are your predicted grades in each subjects?
Are you predicted a grade B in Psychology or Applied Science?
im gonna be predicted a c in applied science (merit). and for psychology im not sure but i doubt that my teacher is gonna predict me a B cuz i didnt too well in my as exams
Epitype
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So is applied science an A-level then because I don't know what you mean by c (merit)
hujikolp
Rep:
?
applied science is not a btec i've called them and they've said its an a-level.
So is applied science an A-level then because I don't know what you mean by c (merit)
Epitype
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to try and get predicted a B in one of psychology or applied science. Ask your teachers or something because it's one of the minimum requirements. As for sociology, you need to be predicted B in sociology because 112 UCAS points = BBC
hujikolp
Rep:
?
You need to try and get predicted a B in one of psychology or applied science. Ask your teachers or something because it's one of the minimum requirements. As for sociology, you need to be predicted B in sociology because 112 UCAS points = BBC
Im sure that my teacher will predict me a B in sociology but i do want to get an A* in sociology i know i can do better psychology i want to get a b at least
Epitype
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hujikolp)
Im sure that my teacher will predict me a B in sociology but i do want to get an A* in sociology i know i can do better psychology i want to get a b at least
Yeah, so you need that B in Sociology at least (A* hopefully). Then you need to somehow be predicted a B in either Psychology or Applied Science and then a C minimum in the final subject which makes up 112 UCAS points when converted and meets all minimum requirements for BCU.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads