nivedita.dubey
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what are the chances of getting job after finishing Pgce secondary physics teacher training course from Birmingham city university ?
liamjoseph
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Obviously it depends on area - as travelling a little bit might offer more options. I'd say theres a good chance for all graduates as the places on the teaching courses are limited to a number by the DFE. They set this number on the predicted number of jobs that they feel will available once you graduate.

It might take you a few schools to find the perfect one for you - but you will eventually!
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nivedita.dubey)
what are the chances of getting job after finishing Pgce secondary physics teacher training course from Birmingham city university ?
Hi,

100 per cent of our students from this course were in employment or further study six months after completing this course according to the latest Destinations of Leavers of Higher Education survey report 2015/16.

Our students have gone on to work with companies such as Holte School, Q3 Acadmey, Health Park School as Science teachers, Head of Science and Key Stage Coordinators.

You can fin out more about employability on the course page.

Thanks,

Lydia
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nivedita.dubey)
PGCE secondary physics...you're essentially guaranteed a job. People will be falling over themselves to offer you one, presuming you're not terrible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (25)
67.57%
No I haven't decided yet (6)
16.22%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed