The Student Room Group

boy advice at school!

there is this boy in my school and he's wants to have sex with me(he's done nothing sexual with anyone) and I want to but I'm worried about what other people in my school will think like I don't care about being called names its more about being mocked. its my last year at the school and im never going to see the people in my skl again so thats why Im actually thinking about doing it.

it would be nice to get some other views on what other people may do or like people who have experienced this. thanks
Original post by chloe12xxo
there is this boy in my school and he's wants to have sex with me(he's done nothing sexual with anyone) and I want to but I'm worried about what other people in my school will think like I don't care about being called names its more about being mocked. its my last year at the school and im never going to see the people in my skl again so thats why Im actually thinking about doing it.

it would be nice to get some other views on what other people may do or like people who have experienced this. thanks

u dont have to tell anyone about it and tell him u dont want him to say nothing either. u can make ur own choices and sex shouldn't be an awkward topic so dont really u have to care about what ppl say coz if they mock u for it then their just immature
Reply 2
Original post by kb_123xx
u dont have to tell anyone about it and tell him u dont want him to say nothing either. u can make ur own choices and sex shouldn't be an awkward topic so dont really u have to care about what ppl say coz if they mock u for it then their just immature

we both don't mind with people knowing cuz ppl will end up knowing and spreading rumours. for me its more about dealing with the consequences being the girl.
Reply 3
Original post by Volibear
How old are you both

17(girl) 18(boy)
Original post by chloe12xxo
we both don't mind with people knowing cuz ppl will end up knowing and spreading rumours. for me its more about dealing with the consequences being the girl.

lol if ppl think that theres more of a problem coz ur a girl then the immature and u should care what they think. but it doesnt make sense what ur saying, u dont want ppl to no so u get the consequences as a girl but ur saying u dont mind if ppl no but how exactly would they find out if u tell them like...... just dont say nothing
Reply 5
Original post by Zerco
Basically that would be pedophilia then, which is illegal. Wait until you're 18.

Jeez man , check the definition of pedophilia before using it.
Original post by Zerco
Basically that would be pedophilia then, which is illegal. Wait until you're 18.

wait wtf? How???
Whoops, I missunderstood what they said, lol
Reply 8
I'm pretty sure this exact question and circumstance was asked about a few months back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending