Second degree after failed BA

Watch this thread
AndyMan57
Badges: 2
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone know if I can start a new course this year 2018 in Cyber Security? Problem is I've already passed a Digital Media course back in 2010,so I'm an undergraduate, in 2016 I failed my BA degree, same subject as above in 2010 ok!
So what I need to know is will SFE award me a full grant & loan for a Cyber Security Full time course in Scarborough where I live??
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AndyMan57)
Does anyone know if I can start a new course this year 2018 in Cyber Security? Problem is I've already passed a Digital Media course back in 2010,so I'm an undergraduate, in 2016 I failed my BA degree, same subject as above in 2010 ok!
So what I need to know is will SFE award me a full grant & loan for a Cyber Security Full time course in Scarborough where I live??
Moved to Ask Student Finance England
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago

Hello,

What qualification did you receive and what was the length of the Digital Media course?

Were you doing a top up in 2016? How many years have you studied Higher Education course in total?

What is the length and qualification of the Cyber Security Course?

Thanks, Lynsey.
AndyMan57
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello
I RECEIVED A FOUNDATION DEGREE AT LEVEL 5 IN 2010, SO I WAS FUNDED FOR 2 YEARS WITH SFE.OK.
YES I DID DO A TOP YEAR FOR 1 YEAR 3 YEARS IN TOTAL OK.
THE LENGH OF ANY FULL TIME COURSE WILL BE AT LEAST 1 IF NOT 2 YEARS IF YOU ARE AN UNDERGRADUATE WHICH IS WHAT I AM.
REGARDS
Andy
SFE Dean
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hello
I RECEIVED A FOUNDATION DEGREE AT LEVEL 5 IN 2010, SO I WAS FUNDED FOR 2 YEARS WITH SFE.OK.
YES I DID DO A TOP YEAR FOR 1 YEAR 3 YEARS IN TOTAL OK.
THE LENGH OF ANY FULL TIME COURSE WILL BE AT LEAST 1 IF NOT 2 YEARS IF YOU ARE AN UNDERGRADUATE WHICH IS WHAT I AM.
REGARDS
Andy

Hello Andy,

Given the above information and In order to be able to assist with your query, we would need to access your account.

Please contact us via private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks, Dean.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (80)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (159)
37.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.73%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.64%

Watched Threads