The Student Room Group

urgent help needed with a question

I'm not sure if I have posted this to the right thread but I am doing a HA course and need to do the question written below.
I know its not asking me to write the research report itself but to basically gather my research for it and plan. I do not have a clue how I would lay everything out or where to even start without doing the report itself.
If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

You are required to produce an assignment plan that will support you in writing a research report about the use of social media and whether or not it is addictive.
You do not need to write the report for this assignment you only need to produce an assignment plan.
A research report should be written using the recommended report format that you have been provided with in the ‘Academic Writing Skills’ unit. Each section within the report format includes an indicative number of words, so you should incorporate this information into your assignment plan.
A research report must also include your own research, such as surveys, questionnaires and/or interviews (known as primary research) you must include this element within your assignment plan.
The submission date for your report is 4 weeks from today, and the start date is today. Ensure that you use actual dates within your assignment plan and not ‘week 1’, ‘week 2’ etc.
Whilst this will be draft assignment plan, it must be as structured and as detailed as possible given the information outlined above.

Guidance
You are advised to use a timetable to produce your assignment plan, ensuring that you give careful consideration to the estimated time frames that you allocate to each element of a research report.
This task aims to support the development of assignment planning skills.
You should refer to your study materials for additional guidance and to check what you should include in an assignment plan. You should pay particular attention to the section that explains ‘the timetable approach to assignment planning’.Use MS word or Excel (or similar) to produce your assignment plan. You must then upload this document to Pearl. DO NOT copy and paste your assignment plan into the text box for this question.
Did you ever manage to get your head around this question?? I've just started on this unit on a different course and I'm also pretty confused lol. X
Reply 2
Original post by Kwalsh2020
Did you ever manage to get your head around this question?? I've just started on this unit on a different course and I'm also pretty confused lol. X

Same problem here.Any help would be highly appreciated.
Just do it like an EPQ log. Think it’s fairly obvious the answer to is social media addictive would be yes, so just find information in the form of graphs or statistics which would support that
Reply 4
Original post by AnnieDunning
Just do it like an EPQ log. Think it’s fairly obvious the answer to is social media addictive would be yes, so just find information in the form of graphs or statistics which would support that

Thank you for your quick response and do you have any further information about the word count my tutor keep saying that i have to check the word count and structure,wondering what could be the word limit and structure for this Time table approach assignment planning.i would ask my tutor this question but it will takes her 3- 4 days to respond in email.If you have managed to pass this unit please help me with more detailed information.xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending