Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, I got my AS results a few weeks ago and achieved the following:
Maths-A
Biology-A
Economics-B
EPQ (extended project qualification)-B

I am interested in applying for economics at Bristol, Warwick, Loughborough, Southampton, and East Anglia.

I just want to know how likely it will be that I'll receive an offer from Bristol as that will be my firm choice- they require AAA. Also, for my insurance, should I choose Loughborough or Southampton as I really liked the campus at Loughbrough and its graduate prospects and rankings are very high though Southampton seems more respectable especially that it's Russel group. Thanks.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Parsia)
Hi, I got my AS results a few weeks ago and achieved the following:
Maths-A
Biology-A
Economics-B
EPQ (extended project qualification)-B

I am interested in applying for economics at Bristol, Warwick, Loughborough, Southampton, and East Anglia.

I just want to know how likely it will be that I'll receive an offer from Bristol as that will be my firm choice- they require AAA. Also, for my insurance, should I choose Loughborough or Southampton as I really liked the campus at Loughbrough and its graduate prospects and rankings are very high though Southampton seems more respectable especially that it's Russel group. Thanks.
You'll probably get an offer, but they may be strict on requiring you to achieve it.

Don't worry about RG, not RG. Pick courses you like at universities you want to be at for 3 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Foundation Year Open Evening Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Regent's University London
    Psychotherapy Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Jul '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Jul '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads