The Student Room Group

why do so many crusty children exist?

At the library right now. There are crusty children EVERYWHERE. Why?and their parents even keep them on leads to save other people. the CRUSTIES!!
Libraries aren’t what they used to be, where everyone had to be absolutely quiet and there were signs everywhere saying so.
However, the attitude towards children has also changed from them being seen and not heard and it’s a good thing too.
So, suck it up. This is the future of libraries.
Reply 2
Just moisturize them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by Seamus123
Libraries aren’t what they used to be, where everyone had to be absolutely quiet and there were signs everywhere saying so.
However, the attitude towards children has also changed from them being seen and not heard and it’s a good thing too.
So, suck it up. This is the future of libraries.

they are screaming right now. The one on the lead.
What are crusty children?
Original post by Zasty
Just moisturize them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What?
Original post by Funkymintbrother
What are crusty children?

basically the short answer is: they are the crustier tiger bread that the tiger bread in morrisons. they are noisy and the crustiest of the crust
Original post by siennagbud03
basically the short answer is: they are the crustier tiger bread that the tiger bread in morrisons. they are noisy and the crustiest of the crust

they are also children who put fish in letter boxes
the crusty year 8's/9's are whispering about armpits and ruining the internet and atmosphere. what should we do to stop those crusties? i need an answer urgently! and we will not moisturise them for those of you who are wierd like that. the crusty children are also walking around in shorts and socks. one of them is even using the women toilets and he better not piss all over the seat!
the toilet lurker crusty has gone back with a look of smugness on his face : "I just went to the women toilet and pissed everywhere" probably. They are now talking about feet and life. whst can I do? SOS
Reply 10
Because they eat too much bread.
Original post by UWS
Because they eat too much bread.

Crusty, beaning that they are loud like crusty bread and are ignorant
Reply 12
Crusty, beaning that they are loud like crusty bread and are ignorant

I had no idea bread could talk, I'll have what you're having
Original post by UWS

if children are crusty, it means that they are so loud like stale bread that has been snapped
Original post by UWS

When you chomp crusty bread, its loud.
At the library right now. There are crusty children EVERYWHERE. Why?and their parents even keep them on leads to save other people. the CRUSTIES!!
What do you mean "crusty"? Like a loaf of bread? Sorry I don't understand.
Original post by snowman77
What do you mean "crusty"? Like a loaf of bread? Sorry I don't understand.

Crusty.

Means they're loud, and annoying, like when you chomp a piece of crusty tiger bread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending