The Student Room Group

NEA task 2 solution

Anyone got a working example for solution 2 withe the OCR NEA. trying to get my head around what i would need to add in. Thanks.
Yeah send a pm
please could you send me your completed task 2 dice roll game as ive tried to make mine work and no matter what i do it just doesnt help. thanks
Reply 3
Original post by gillyfried3
please could you send me your completed task 2 dice roll game as ive tried to make mine work and no matter what i do it just doesnt help. thanks

You've likely not tried hard enough. Make your own thread asking for help on the code you currently have, and you might actually get a solution out of it through assistance by the community.
How about actually doing the research, reading and practice so that you can do it without asking others for 'the solution'.

For the record, this is cheating and could get you disqualified.
i've finish the whole of the code but there are a few loop holes also i dont know if i should post it on here could get in trouble
i have finish the whole of the code because im doning the course my self but there are a few loop holes also i dont know if i should post it on here could get in trouble
plz post it up i just started and have no clue what to do
Original post by kashaf1242
plz post it up i just started and have no clue what to do

Im just going to give the username and passsword get created and put into a file
here it is

https://ibb.co/Dtt6xN3
Reply 9
Can i get that solution please?
Reply 10
Original post by Jackudy3
How about actually doing the research, reading and practice so that you can do it without asking others for 'the solution'.

For the record, this is cheating and could get you disqualified.

The NEA is worth zero now no matter what
but ocr still want the code for some reason even thought it is worth zero now
Original post by Alexb02
The NEA is worth zero now no matter what

...so why risk being disqualified for 0% of your overall grade?
Reply 13
shut up ****
cheers man
Original post by Hasan786132
Im just going to give the username and passsword get created and put into a file
here it is

https://ibb.co/Dtt6xN3

cheers man
u can search google as long as u put them in a source u fag
Why the **** are u replying now the exam is over you stupid idiot so stfu theres no need to be rude u son of a *****

Quick Reply

Latest