What is the oldest age you find sexually attractive? and state your gender

Watch
SomMC1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kingmaf12)
I am only talking about majority of people (not celebrities)
I'm 17, nearly 18.
oldest age: probably in the 30s - not necessarily for me to date but just candy for my eyes. I only date girls younger than me, though.
youngest: 15. Anything below I see as a sister
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I couldn't care less how old they are, to be honest, and I never really have. I was seeing a 40 year old when I was in my very early 20s. I'm approaching 32 now.
JinxViper
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm 18 in 2 months. When I turn 18 I'd go up to 26 but might find that's too old even for casual stuff idk. As a 17 year old I was ok with up to 21, maybe 22 but it never happened with 22. I can find guys up to age 50 sexually attractive but would not get with a 50 year old probably lol. I'd find him a little creepy for that I think. But I find older guys like Hugh Jackman and Matt Bomer still attractive.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
25?!!

brah, I thought you were like 16...........
ladamesansmerci
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wouldn't date someone older than 30 at this point in my life, as I feel we'd be at pretty different points in our lives. I'm 24 and female.

However, I do find some women in their 40's or so attractive in a kind of hot mum way, but most of the people I'm attracted to tend to be close to my age.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I am female, only date guys at least 15 years older.
When I broke up with the ex he was in his early 40s, I was 19.
I'm 23, would happily date a man in his 50s.
Same. I'm 28 and my partner is 49, and to be honest I've enjoyed this relationship more than any other. We've had more in common, we talk about anything and everything, he treats me with respect, he's kind to me, and more importantly he makes me want to be a better person. We live together and we've only been together for 10 months, but I just feel we clicked so well, why not live in the moment and see how it works out?! At the minute it's going really well - and I don't even care what people say about the age gap, because he's making me happier than anyone any closer in age to me has so far.

The youngest man I've ever dated was 6 years older than me, and I was 18 at the time so I'd say that was a significant gap.

EDIT: I don't actually think you can really make a decision about who you would and wouldn't date until you're in that situation. What if you meet someone who's 20 years older than you - like I did - and you just get on so well and everything is perfect? What then? Do you deny yourself potentially your best chance of happiness just because they don't fit into an age range you set when you didn't even know them?
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
as to answer the topic question i'm 33

I wouldn't really say there was an upper limit on women i find sexually attractive ..but I can't remember finding anyone above 60 desirable, and realistically i would not enter a long term monogamous relationship with anyone more than 5 years older than myself.

I don't believe most people have tight upper limits tbh.
I was standing outside a shop today and these two girls walked past and one was checking me out in rather a confrontational manor like she was looking for a reaction. I felt kinda awkward so didn't give one. about 10 minutes later they came back the same way and went into the shop, before they got to shop both of them were now checking me out, and i heard something like "he is cute"

the girls looked about 8!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
Im female, not far off pushing 30 and although I find some older men attractive I wouldn't really want to date anyone more than 5 years older than me for a serious relationship.
Eclds
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am 29 and up to 45 I am in 😆 I am female
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
16-46
Ninomi
Badges: 11
Report 2 years ago
The oldest guy I have been with, in a sexual nature, is 34. So probably mid-thirties.
I’m female.
AmmarTa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
17 year old male, oldest is probably 33 - arbitrary cutoff but as long as they look young
Sally1912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im 17 female and I find most men in their 30s hot. Somtimes 40s.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Thanks to you two for candor and honesty. Appreciate your statements very much. Before I discovered your comments, I felt so embarrassed to have a crush on women in the age of 40 as a man in the 30s. Now I learnt my feeling was so ridiculous.
You're welcome.
Plenty of celebrity woman happily date and marry younger men.
The movie director Samantha Taylor-Wood is married to Aaron Johnson.
They met when he was 18 and she was 42, now they have two children together and both use the surname Taylor-Johnson.
Actresses Barbara Windsor and Linda Lusardi too.
Ben878
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm 21 yo guy, attracted to early 40s max, although it's rare - I think most people here who say approx +20 years is who they're attracted to has aged well

For dating probably would only go between +2 / -5 years though. if I was really into a woman over 5 years above me I guess I wouldn't say no, but I would look at her in a bit of a motherly way (...which feels unusual but kind of sweet lol). but nature generally leans towards the vice versa of a younger woman looking at older men in a fatherly way and/or for father traits. And these aren't often perceived present in a younger man...as said in prev posts due to both physical and mental maturity and their postion in life
JDieMstr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
19 M. Up to 35ish F I guess.
ofdro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are we including Shrunken heads and Mummies?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
I'm a 17 year old female and I have always been attracted to older men anyway aged 30 and above, so for me it depends on the man itself and his appearance regardless of his old age, but the oldest that I have ever been attracted to was age 50-60 haha
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I’m 38 and my fiancé is 48. For eye candy purposes though I prefer younger men and younger women- usually between about 21 and 27.
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am 18, at least 5 years older than me

edit - didn't realise this thread was so old, ugh.
Last edited by ZombieTheWolf; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (157)
50.81%
No (152)
49.19%

Watched Threads