The Student Room Group

Say

There is this girl with whom I have been really good friends for almost 1.5 years. We share almost everything and it feels like more than friends at times. I have developed strong feelings for her almost 4 months ago but never confessed. She is a really amazing person and she considers me very important in her life too. But she thinks I have feelings for someone else coz I told her I like someone (she, of course) but didn't disclose the name. And that's why she never looks at me that way.I am going to confess it to her in a week, but I am not sure if I should tell her
May as well get it out of the way right? If she's not interested in you like that then at least you know. If she is then great, if not then you won't get your hopes up I guess.
Original post by Mkc1309
There is this girl with whom I have been really good friends for almost 1.5 years. We share almost everything and it feels like more than friends at times. I have developed strong feelings for her almost 4 months ago but never confessed. She is a really amazing person and she considers me very important in her life too. But she thinks I have feelings for someone else coz I told her I like someone (she, of course) but didn't disclose the name. And that's why she never looks at me that way.I am going to confess it to her in a week, but I am not sure if I should tell her

Just tell her. Rip it off like a plaster and get it over with. You'll always be wondering if you don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending