The Student Room Group

a level help

am i mad doing history, biology and psychology as my a levels? it is too much content for them all? i dont know what i want to be in the future either
Original post by meg..smith
am i mad doing history, biology and psychology as my a levels? it is too much content for them all? i dont know what i want to be in the future either

No they're fine. As long as you keep yourself on top of the work and don't allow yourself to fall behind. Ask questions when you're not sure.

Well those three A levels you’ve chosen will limit you to what you can do in UNI. But those A levels are fine, every A level is a lot of work. Good luck:smile:

Have you thought about any sectors that interest you in particular?
Which of those subjects do you like the most?
Reply 4
i like all 3 subjects and the only other a level i am really interested in is business studies. i am worried that if i take all 3 of those a levels i will not have time to put as much effort into all as they all have massive amounts of content, especially at A2. - if i want to do well in biology i have to put A LOT of effort into it (i got an 8 in gcse biology double science)
Reply 5
i would say my favourite subject is history but that is just going off what i enjoyed the most at gcse

Quick Reply

Latest