Anyone need Chemistry, biology, maths or physics help!

Watch this thread
username4259352
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hii.. I just did my GCSES and I got a 9 in chemistry, an 8 in physics and 8 in biology and an 8 in maths. If you need any help please ask me I wold love to help. I went from getting a U in maths to a 7 in my first mock then an 8 in my second and an 8 in my actual exam. Similarly in chemistry I went from a 6 in my first mock to an 8 in my second mock and a 9 in my actual exam. With biology I went from a 6 in my first mock to a 7 in my second and an 8 in my actual exam. With physics I went from a 7 in my first mock , a 7 in my second mock and an 8 in my actual exam. If you need any tips and advice don't hesitate to ask.)

estelle12347
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
hi i just wanted to know as iā€™m currently struggling in science and maths. what did u do to revise? how did u remember and memorise things?
username4259352
Rep:
(Original post by estelle12347)
hi i just wanted to know as iā€™m currently struggling in science and maths. what did u do to revise? how did u remember and memorise things?
Hii.. well for maths I had a self confidence problem and that is mainly why I was struggling but on top of that I did at 2-3 past exam papers per week without fail also for formulae I wrote them on to post it notes and stuck them on to my bedroom door and everytime I went past there I would see them and they sort of were embedded in my mind additionally when doing past papers I would use them so tht helped. For the sciences i used MYGCSEScience and honestly its a life saver it has videos on all the topics and you can make ur notes from there i would honestly recommend it. It costs fifty pound for a year if you do triple science and i think it's twenty five for combined but it's amazing that's where you should go and also do not get a private tutor they are a waste of money and time buy that website it's so convenient you can use it anywhere anytime. Also do a lot of past paper questions. I hope this helps and sorry for the long essay but best of luck
estelle12347
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ok thank you so much that helped a lot! ))
username4259352
Rep:
(Original post by estelle12347)
ok thank you so much that helped a lot! ))
No problem
PrincessDiaries
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by username4259352)
Hii.. well for maths I had a self confidence problem and that is mainly why I was struggling but on top of that I did at 2-3 past exam papers per week without fail also for formulae I wrote them on to post it notes and stuck them on to my bedroom door and everytime I went past there I would see them and they sort of were embedded in my mind additionally when doing past papers I would use them so tht helped. For the sciences i used MYGCSEScience and honestly its a life saver it has videos on all the topics and you can make ur notes from there i would honestly recommend it. It costs fifty pound for a year if you do triple science and i think it's twenty five for combined but it's amazing that's where you should go and also do not get a private tutor they are a waste of money and time buy that website it's so convenient you can use it anywhere anytime. Also do a lot of past paper questions. I hope this helps and sorry for the long essay but best of luck
How long did u study maths and physics?and is there any way to improve in physics and maths and chemistry?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (84)
41.38%
The paper was reasonable (93)
45.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (15)
7.39%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
5.42%

Watched Threads