The Student Room Group

Caius, Trinity or John's?

Hi,
I'm struggling to pick between Caius, Trinity and St John's for computer science.

All are relatively central and large which is what I'm looking for. All have a roughly 6-1 applicant to offer ratio, which seems pretty standard for computer science and all have traditional nice looking buildings. Other things that are important to me are accommodation and facilities like a decent gym.

Do you guys have any advice on the specific advantages of one of these colleges over another and which one do you think I'm most likely to get an offer from seeing as I go to a private school and don't take A level computing (if this makes a difference).

Thanks a lot in advance
Roll a dice and if it's even pick Trinity and if it's odd pick Caius simple really
Reply 2
Original post by sameactuallylol
Roll a dice and if it's even pick Trinity and if it's odd pick Caius simple really

So not John's? :tongue:
I know what you mean, but Im scared I'll regret my choice if I pick like that.
They're more similar than they are different. Just pick one.
Reply 4
Original post by Sergio000
Hi,
I'm struggling to pick between Caius, Trinity and St John's for computer science.

All are relatively central and large which is what I'm looking for. All have a roughly 6-1 applicant to offer ratio, which seems pretty standard for computer science and all have traditional nice looking buildings. Other things that are important to me are accommodation and facilities like a decent gym.

Do you guys have any advice on the specific advantages of one of these colleges over another and which one do you think I'm most likely to get an offer from seeing as I go to a private school and don't take A level computing (if this makes a difference).

Thanks a lot in advance

Offer rates should not be a factor in choosing a college. And neither is going to a private school...

Pick the college you prefer, in the knowledge that an offer may come from a different college anyway.
I'd probably choose Trinity on the basis that it has more computer scientists than the other colleges and I just prefer Trinity's architecture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending