thesocialtv11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,i would know when it will be the final term for the application NFTS 2019 2020
Anyone can help me?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thesocialtv11)
Hi,i would know when it will be the final term for the application NFTS 2019 2020
Anyone can help me?
https://nfts.co.uk/course-deadline

This what you're looking for? I don't know whether the dates listed are for courses starting this year, or in 2019. If those are for courses starting this year then don't fret. However I fear it is for 2019 entry, in which case

You've got a week! Get your skates on!:afraid:
thesocialtv11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
https://nfts.co.uk/course-deadline

This what you're looking for? I don't know whether the dates listed are for courses starting this year, or in 2019. If those are for courses starting this year then don't fret. However I fear it is for 2019 entry, in which case

You've got a week! Get your skates on!:afraid:
yes but i don't understand if in january there will be "the selection" or the start of these courses
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thesocialtv11)
yes but i don't understand if in january there will be "the selection" or the start of these courses
Doubt they'll start it in January. Normally these sorts of things start with the new academic year. Then again, I am not familiar with this particular institution. So if you're really not sure, email them.
MisterW
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Some courses do start at different times. I've applied for MA Editing which begins in January 2020.
The application deadline was May 2019 and also had a £60 cost attached.
If I'm successful I'm going to have to start saving... although financial help is available, there's still a lot of money changing hands over the two year course.

EDIT - I was successful with the application and then had to do a 5-day mandatory workshop with a £150 cost attached (End of July). I really enjoyed it and the people in my group were sociable which really helped when tiredness kicks in. There were 16 people on the course but there are only 8 spaces for the MA Editing course. You get feedback on your finished pieces and it's really interesting to see other people's work too.

NFTS TIP: If you need to book somewhere to stay the Travelodge in Beaconsfield is just 5-7 minutes walk from NFTS with a One Stop shop (which closes at 11pm) on the way. Some AirBnBs are cheap too, but I prefer a hotel
Last edited by MisterW; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads